- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
“This new sorting technology will improve blueberry quality control”
This machine is called Ponis IQ, which makes it possible for Gramm to process between 800kg and 1000 kg per hour. “The machine uses the latest technology, which includes cameras with Eject Vision and checks the quality of the fruit in all possible ways. This new generation of sorting technology will help us to increase the standard quality of our berries.”
Gabriel explains that taking care of the quality of your products starts in the fields. “We invested in the top new blueberry varieties such as Snowchaser, Emerald, Ventura, Kestrel, Farthing, and San Joaquin. As a company we are fully integrated, which means we have our own farms, technology packing, cooling systems and direct export. We have the certificates Global Gap, Global Grasp, HACCP, C-TPAT and a motivated team which makes it possible to do this challenge.
For more information:
Lic. Gabriel Wasserman
Gramm Agropecuaria S.A.
T: +54 911 4086 6666
Ing Patricio Denegri
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-17 Improving optical sorting by increasing contrast between good and bad
- 2018-12-17 Automated processing for delicate fruits
- 2018-12-14 Robots that will change the industry
- 2018-12-14 "Providing more efficient machines at a more reasonable price"
- 2018-12-14 "Optical sorting and larger capacity Newtec scale came at the exact right time"
- 2018-12-14 More accurate classifications with object recognition
- 2018-12-13 Robotisizing sorting and packing of fruit and vegetables
- 2018-12-06 Optical sorter helps to vertically integrate and reduce sorting costs
- 2018-12-05 "Rapid growth in five years in Spain"
- 2018-12-05 "In a citrus campaign like the current one, every cent counts"
- 2018-12-05 Measuring more equals knowing more
- 2018-12-03 Spargelhof Werner, a satisfied user of asparagus harvester AspergeSpin
- 2018-11-30 Small Robot Company attempts to re-imagine farming with Tom
- 2018-11-29 Engels Innovatietechniek BV sells 10,000th asparagus spider at ExpoSE
- 2018-11-27 Tray sealing company expands with US factory
- 2018-11-27 Italy: technology manufacturers discovering the Colombian market
- 2018-11-23 Kiremko innovations during Interpom Primeurs 2018
- 2018-11-23 “Internal quality increasingly important”
- 2018-11-22 US research: Robotic hands, sensitive enough to pick soft fruit
- 2018-11-21 Reduce give-away with this smart scale