Top 5 -yesterday
- California stone fruit growers remain watchful following recent rains
- "Export price of Chinese ginger increased by nearly 30% compared to last month"
- Tshwane market closed in crackdown on non-compliances with labor and immigration law
- Seven produce industry trends of 2022
- "I can't remember when Brix levels have ever been as high"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Schoeman Boerdery extends a hand to a hundred rural communities
- No workforce means that fruit remains on trees
- “Japanese market is very demanding when it comes to fruit quality”
- “Citrus from South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Argentina are highly sought after in Baltic”
- Fate of South African oranges en route to Europe discussed at highest political levels
New and largest citrus packing facility in Western Australia to boost exports
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-11 South African government negotiates a settlement with the European Union to clear citrus blocked in EU ports
- 2022-08-11 South African citrus exports up 7% mid-season despite global industry challenges
- 2022-08-10 'Major milestone for Australian Delite mandarins'
- 2022-08-10 First US detection of citrus yellow vein clearing virus
- 2022-08-10 "Our job is to obtain a better lime than other countries or other conventional suppliers are offering"
- 2022-08-10 Great opportunities for Australian agri exports in Bangladesh
- 2022-08-10 Brazil’s central region citrus season finishing with last month of tangerine harvest
- 2022-08-10 "Phyto-barrier causing headaches for Dutch citrus importers"
- 2022-08-09 China suspends various fruit imports from Taiwan
- 2022-08-09 Save Foods builds momentum with Mexican lime exporters
- 2022-08-09 Tahiti lemon experimented with to combat fungal disease
- 2022-08-09 Ghana: Orange growers hopeful of bountiful yield
- 2022-08-09 The Valencian Community expects a 10% decrease in the next citrus harvest
- 2022-08-09 "How should I react to the new European regulations on South African citrus?"
- 2022-08-09 Gamtoos River Valley growers buckle under sixth year of strict water quotas
- 2022-08-09 Egypt remains the world’s largest orange exporter
- 2022-08-08 Save Foods prepares for citrus season in Turkey
- 2022-08-08 Zimbabwe: Rich pickings for Mvurwi citrus firm
- 2022-08-08 Citrus crisis: SA government lodges WTO dispute, requests consultation to address EU measures affecting citrus imports from South Africa
- 2022-08-08 RED Grant helps Mareeba citrus growers meet market demand for fresh fruit