- Lead Engineer (Horticultural Systems)
- Head Grower - Kenya
- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Manager / director vegetable processing Russia
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Rains will put pressure on California strawberry supplies
- US officers find over $18 mln worth of methamphetamine in carrot shipment
- Washington growers prepare for cherry season
- Europe's avocado consumption will reach the US level within 8 years
- Farmers in Belize fear their carrots may rot because of Mexican imports
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Exotic pleasures from German lands
Iglo launches first frozen coriander
Asian trend for your home
Whether it is added to summer rolls, noodles or wok dishes, coriander gives Asian recipes just that extra touch with its slightly lemony-spicy flavour. With just one short visit to your freezer, in an instant any meat, fish or vegetarian dish will taste that much more refined. In order for the coriander to develop its aroma optimally, the herbs should be added only when you are just about done cooking your dish. This way you can surprise friends and family with a culinary salute from the Far East.
Ideal conditions for this exotic herb
The nutrient-rich soils and mild climate of the Westphalian Münsterland are ideally suited for the cultivation of herbs. And their Asian cousins will also be very comfortable there. Regional farmers and cultivators are working hand in hand so that even our children and grandchildren can enjoy these vegetables and herbs.
Simple and always at hand: the Iglo herb garden
Classics like basil, parsley, dill and chives; practical combinations such as Italian herbs, garden herbs, Eight Herbs or soup vegetables, the onion-garlic combo, and now also coriander: there is one thing they all have in common. They are freshly harvested, quickly shock-frozen and therefore remain rich in taste and nutritional value.
For more information:
Iglo Herbs Assortment
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-17 Brexit, legislation and the weather cause problems on herb market
- 2019-05-10 New basil seed varieties promise downy mildew resistance
- 2019-04-23 Warm weather results in surge of organic herb volume
- 2019-04-15 "We have now fully switched to German wild garlic"
- 2019-04-15 Seven herbs for green sauce - now with German herbs
- 2019-04-12 "Special herb varieties are well received in spring"
- 2019-04-03 Price of greens in Ukraine rose by 19% in March
- 2019-03-26 China: Wild herb sales volume smaller than in previous years
- 2019-03-22 Everything steady in the parsley business
- 2019-03-13 Bellomo continues experimenting with vegetables and niche specialities
- 2019-03-08 "Constant sales of Austrian edible flowers"
- 2019-02-28 Svegro brings Greek basil to Sweden
- 2019-02-20 “We are responding to the convenience trend with our trio of herbs”
- 2019-02-18 Greek sisters operate organic herb company
- 2019-02-04 Packhouse located at the airport makes for quick response to demands
- 2019-02-01 "365 days a year, we package 25 different varieties of herbs and 8 of cress"
- 2019-01-29 "Bornheim potted herbs year-round at a constant price"
- 2019-01-28 India: Coriander prices crash in wholesale market due to excessive supply
- 2019-01-28 "Israeli herbs remain in demand for chefs globally "
- 2019-01-22 "Our strength is to supply our customers a full line of quality herbs year round”