- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Top 5 -yesterday
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL ORANGE MARKET
- Corona-update: IRU speaks of 'alarming gap in global response to COVID-19'
- Limpopo citrus grower-exporter started Covid-19 prep three weeks ago
- "Sales of fruit and vegetables down 60%"
- "We’re selling half of our produce at cost price, to help people in these difficult times"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
90% of young people throw out fruit and veg
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-03-30 New Zealand: Independent grocers troubled as supermarket sales triple
- 2020-03-30 The fresh-cut market is slowing down
- 2020-03-30 The crisis in Spain takes its toll on fruit and vegetable prices
- 2020-03-30 Australian growers ready to meet rise in fresh produce demand
- 2020-03-30 'New Zealand fruit and vegetable prices seem rather high'
- 2020-03-30 Canada: Seasonal foreign workers needed to save fruit crops
- 2020-03-30 Greek fruit and vegetable exports grow in first quarter of 2020
- 2020-03-30 French market Rungis goes online for home fruit and vegetable deliveries
- 2020-03-27 Spain: Almeria buckles under virus pressure
- 2020-03-27 Suspension of weekly markets in Spain results in extremely difficult situations
- 2020-03-27 Fresh produce in Europe to get more scarce
- 2020-03-27 SA’s fresh fruit and vegetable supply steady in face of COVID-19 lock down
- 2020-03-27 Greek kiwifruit exports likely to be record-breaking
- 2020-03-27 Agriculture industry California grows despite virus troubles
- 2020-03-26 Morocco increases its agro-exports due to the health crisis in Spain
- 2020-03-26 Germany needs imports of fruit and vegetables
- 2020-03-26 “There is a state of paralysis in the imported fruit trade”
- 2020-03-26 Working together to address the 'new normal'
- 2020-03-26 Trade effects of the EU-Morocco Association Agreement
- 2020-03-26 How UK food supply networks are coping with COVID-19