- Supply Chain Coordinator - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Plant Buyer - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Hydroponic Grower - Livingston (Tennessee) USA
- Assistant Grower - Chatham (ON) Canada
- Director - Eastern U.S.
- Commercial Specialist
- Product Development Specialist Tomato
- Customer Service & Supply Chain Seeds
- Business Development Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower - Harrisonburg (VA) USA
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Presa, Sofie Vandereycken:
“Lasering text on fresh produce becoming more popular in Belgium”
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-05-06 Ready-to-eat vegetable & salad trends boost value demand for related packaging
- 2021-05-04 Dutch company expands sustainable cherry box range
- 2021-05-04 Fair Go asks: Why does fruit in the shops still have stickers?
- 2021-05-04 Labels are not just paper, they are a project
- 2021-05-03 New Zealand: New $100 million site for Christchurch packager
- 2021-05-03 France: RibéPrim commits to plastic-free packaging
- 2021-04-30 Fully compostable packaging for sustainable tomatoes
- 2021-04-30 New: plastic-free solution for flat peaches and small fruits
- 2021-04-29 "Singaporean fruit retail will pay even more attention to environmentally-friendly packaging"
- 2021-04-29 Portuguese researchers develop edible and health-friendly packaging
- 2021-04-27 AH and Aldi will stop using plastic bags for fruit and vegetables
- 2021-04-26 Reducing plastic in the fruit and vegetable sector
- 2021-04-23 Natural Branding aims to be response to upcoming plastic ban in France
- 2021-04-23 Mushroom-derived materials researched to replace Styrofoam
- 2021-04-22 Selex chooses Sormapeel, embracing sustainability
- 2021-04-22 "If we don't pay for the added value, Planet Earth will not be able to recover"
- 2021-04-20 Three out of four consumers willing to pay more for eco-friendly packaging
- 2021-04-16 Who is the winner of this year's CPMA Packaging Innovation Award?
- 2021-04-16 First fully biodegradable and plant-based potato packaging format launched in Spain
- 2021-04-16 Plastics bags made from mushroom waste