- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
- France: “The banana market is suffocating”
- AU: BioPak struggling to keep up with demand as it expands further into the fruit and veg industry
- SunGold kiwifruit expected to overtake Green in 2019
- World Avocado Organisation sets the record straight: UK sales not declining
- "We believe in the potential of avocados in Europe"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: Retractable greenhouses planned at historic fruit business
G Charlton and Sons is based at Rumwood Green Farm, Langley, and specialises in apple and strawberry production.
Acting on behalf of the business, DHA Planning has submitted planning documents outlining a proposal for the erection of Cravo greenhouses across 29.5 acres of arable land to the north of Ulcombe village.
The Cravo greenhouses are said to be necessary to provide protection for the fruit from frost and rain during the early part of the growing season and to provide protection from pests and create heat during the ripening period, producing high quality and increased fruit yield to meet customers' and markets' demand.
Read more at Insider Media (Laurence Kilgannon)
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-10 First Roma tomatoes shipped from new greenhouse
- 2018-12-10 Mexico: First roma tomatoes shipped from new greenhouse
- 2018-12-06 Alberta greenhouse grower ready for the long cold winter
- 2018-12-06 Ohio greenhouses in full production this winter
- 2018-12-05 Living greens company launches organic red butter lettuce and spring mix
- 2018-12-05 Australia: Costa tomato farm starts AU$67 million expansion
- 2018-12-04 Canadian government supports greenhouse farming
- 2018-12-04 "We aim to displace importers, not existing local growers"
- 2018-12-03 A greenhouse in the eternal ice: vegetable gardening in the Antarctic
- 2018-11-29 Kaufland focuses on local winter tomatoes
- 2018-11-29 Mexico: Greenhouse climate control with geothermal energy
- 2018-11-28 Carl Mastronardi wins Produce Person of The Year from OPMA
- 2018-11-27 Seasonal production ramping up of specialty greenhouse vegetables
- 2018-11-27 The largest greenhouse in the Czech Republic is already functioning
- 2018-11-23 "Exempt indoor grown lettuce from romaine recall"
- 2018-11-22 Microgreens more than just a garnish
- 2018-11-20 How are cultivation techniques developing in China?
- 2018-11-16 Greenhouse production changes to boost wintertime yields
- 2018-11-16 Russia seeks self-sufficiency in greenhouse vegetable production
- 2018-11-16 "Our systems are making producers more interesting as employers"