- Lead Engineer (Horticultural Systems)
- Head Grower - Kenya
- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Manager / director vegetable processing Russia
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
Soreli unity produces quality results
A good crop of quality Soreli fruit will be picked in Italy and Greece in the next few weeks.
The Soreli licensed marketers in Europe are phasing in the use of the Gesvatec labelling system which will be a mark of assurance of legality (a legal origin warranty) and a guide for the retail trade to purchase quality fruit picked at the correct maturity.
All legal Soreli producers have the right of access to the Gesvatec labelling system through licensed marketing companies and their associated packers.
Retailers and the Trade are encouraged to seek out Soreli fruit with the Gesvatec labels so as to ensure continuity of quality on the shelf.
Fruit packed by licensed marketers will adhere to minimum quality standards.
The following marketers are licensed to pack and market Soreli in the EU: Sofruileg - France, Kolios - Greece, KiwiCoop - Portugal and in Italy - Gullino, Ceradini, Quaranta, Mazzoni, Brero, Convi, Agricolibio (Organic), Fruilikiwi, OP Monte.
The Soreli is the earliest maturing yellow fleshed variety; under large scale commercial production, that opens the Northern Hemisphere marketing season.
Italian Soreli growers have seen excellent on farm returns over the past seven years and look to using the licensed marketing platforms to sustain these prices in the future.
Soreli is under licensed production in Italy, Greece, France, Spain, Turkey, China, USA, Chile and South Africa.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-21 Late start for Arizona honeydew season
- 2019-05-21 South African deciduous fruit exports keep up positive growth
- 2019-05-21 Lifting of Mexican tariffs welcome relief to US apple growers
- 2019-05-21 Belgian fruit growers unite in Actiegroep Fruittelers
- 2019-05-20 Chinese statistics bureau says high fruit prices will not last
- 2019-05-20 Polish fruit growers want an end to Russian fruit embargo
- 2019-05-20 China: Consumers shocked by 78 percent fruit price hike
- 2019-05-17 Summerfruit NZ has big growth plans
- 2019-05-15 Australian researchers trying to fix ugly fruit
- 2019-05-08 Argentinian fruit exports fall to alarming levels
- 2019-05-06 Crisis of fruit sector in Spanish region of Aragon
- 2019-05-06 China: Fruit imports exceed exports for the first time
- 2019-05-03 German apples reach the Taiwanese market for the first time
- 2019-04-30 Israel: Cold weather before Pesach hurt summer fruits
- 2019-04-29 India: Fruit Box & Co delivers fresh fruit to your doorstep
- 2019-04-25 Argentina: Fruit producers from Entre Rios, Rio Negro, and Neuquen protest
- 2019-04-24 Danish fruit growers dealing with surpluses
- 2019-04-24 China: "Keeping cost of fruit imports low by direct investment in overseas plantations"
- 2019-04-24 "Southeast Asian market offers opportunities to Chinese fruit"
- 2019-04-23 China: Average price of fruit in Shenzhen expected to rise in April