- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Zimbabwe to receive $2m from India for food testing lab
This came out at a meeting between Agriculture Minister Dr Joseph Made and Indian Ambassador Rungsung Masakui held at the ministry's Ngungunyana offices yesterday.
Dr Made said the meeting was meant to review several agricultural projects, chief among them the progress of the food testing laboratory. The laboratory, which will be equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, will test domestic and export materials.
"We also reviewed the development of the irrigation sector. Under irrigation also was the fact that Zimbabwe has an opportunity to produce crops that can be marketed in India. Horticultural crops such as onions, avocado pears of a specific variety and pulses," said Dr Made.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-22 Ghana to end tomato imports in 2019
- 2019-03-22 UK: 900 farming businesses signed up to LEAF Marque certification
- 2019-03-21 US farmers markets are failing because market is saturated
- 2019-03-21 Increase of Azerbaijan’s fruit and veg exports
- 2019-03-21 'Shipments of overseas pears continuously expanding'
- 2019-03-21 New agricultural park will boost Hong Kong’s vegetable production
- 2019-03-21 Jordan exporters say border opening fails to bring relief
- 2019-03-21 Individualism is not rewarding in agriculture
- 2019-03-21 “Mauritius to become an organic island”
- 2019-03-20 Qatar to increase self-sufficiency in vegetable output
- 2019-03-20 India: Grapes at Rs 60/kg; bitter gourd at Rs 120/kg in Bhopal
- 2019-03-20 Asian Development Bank signs $14 million agreement with PRAN
- 2019-03-20 HelloFresh continues mission to help families eat more veg
- 2019-03-19 Environmentally friendly packaging for agricultural use
- 2019-03-19 The EU fruit and vegetable sector: Main features, challenges and prospects
- 2019-03-19 Ukrainian fruit and nut exporters establish new record
- 2019-03-19 "There are strawberries all year round - somewhere it is always spring"
- 2019-03-19 Botswana bans fresh South African imports over fruit fly outbreak
- 2019-03-19 “Encouraging situation for Moroccan products on the French market”
- 2019-03-19 Vietnam: Nearly $70 million needed for agro sector in Hau Giang province