- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
- Experienced Tomato Grower, North America
- Breeder - Xiamen, China
- Senior Scientist, Plant Imaging - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Scientist, Plant Substrates and Nutrition - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Logistics Coordinator
- Head of Delivery and Support - Bristol, UK
- Sales Manager (Fruit & Vegetable) - Erkelenz, Germany
- Crop Inspector - San Jose (CA) USA
- Assistant Grower - Snowflake (AZ) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- 700 refrigerated containers arriving in South Africa
- Southern Exposure wraps up successful in-person event
- T&G Global set for first commercial crop of new super-sized, blueberries
- Reemoon officially installs its first kiwifruit sorting line in South America
- AppHarvest acquires Root AI and its robotic harvester
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
New Jersey, US, expects largest peach crop in years
The New Jersey Peach Promotion Council is estimating it will be between 55 million and 66 million peaches on 5,500 acres.
For a point of comparison, in 2015 New Jersey farmers grew 42.2 million pounds of peaches on 4,700 acres. This crop brought in $27.6 million. The New Jersey season is just beginning to get into full swing, and will run through September.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-08-31 Consistency in flavor and quality, a pending issue for stone fruit
- 2020-08-28 British Columbia cherry season has wrapped up
- 2020-08-27 Chinese kiki berries high in sugar and dry matter content this season
- 2020-08-26 New Sun City Elifab cherry line exceeds expectations
- 2020-08-25 "Spanish stone fruit season ends in two to three weeks"
- 2020-08-24 North America sees tight plum supplies
- 2020-08-21 Low volume and labor issues challenged B.C. cherry growers
- 2020-08-20 "Plentiful blueberry season ends extraordinarily early"
- 2020-08-19 Chinese cherry acreage set to grow considerably
- 2020-08-18 “The French producers who coped better are the ones who differentiated themselves”
- 2020-08-17 "Belgian blueberry prices rising due to low supplies caused by sun damage"
- 2020-08-14 Acerola with minimum of 32% vitamin C arrives in Japan
- 2020-08-13 "Cherry sector professionalising due to the disappearance of small growers"
- 2020-08-12 Global stone fruit trade has hardly grown in recent years
- 2020-08-11 “This year, the French mirabelle plum campaign looks promising”
- 2020-08-10 Vancouver, Canada: Haskap berries available at retail for the first time
- 2020-07-24 "Tricky stone fruit supply situation, good grape campaign expected"
- 2020-07-23 "Being fruit producers allows us to have a global vision of the market"
- 2020-07-22 A good vintage for Sicilian apricots
- 2020-07-21 UK growers forecast bumper cherry crop