- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- Technical Services Supervisor - Hamburg, Germany
- Cultivation Control Systems Manager - Colorado, USA
- Sales Manager based in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
- Category Manager (Mangoes, Melons & Pines) - Sydney or Brisbane, Australia
- General Manager - Commercial | Murcia, Spain | Fruit
- Junior Growers - UAE and Saudi
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Cuba cultivates its first blueberries
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-03 "Every year, it gets tougher to sell peaches on the Dutch stone fruit market"
- 2020-07-02 New York State studies growth of alternative berries
- 2020-07-01 Global Focus Soft Fruit/Stone Fruit
- 2019-08-30 California plums see more work in variety development
- 2019-08-29 Delecta starts exports as South African blueberry industry opens up
- 2019-08-28 North America berry supplies start shifting sourcing
- 2019-08-27 "Hot weather has made the Dutch soft fruit market unpredictable"
- 2019-08-26 "The Asian market demands Spanish peaches"
- 2019-08-23 "In late August we have exported more fruit than ever before"
- 2019-08-22 Promotable volumes of strawberries in time for Labor Day
- 2019-08-21 Blueberries: “They’re becoming a commodity on a global level”
- 2019-08-20 "Plums from Poland very much in demand"
- 2019-08-19 “Sales of peaches and nectarines are plodding on; paraguayos and platerinas doing slightly better”
- 2019-08-16 Turkish cherries fix their sights on South Korea
- 2019-08-15 Cherry season wraps up in Oregon
- 2019-08-14 California stone fruit market in strong position
- 2019-08-13 Organic California stone fruit season saw ups and downs
- 2019-08-12 The pavia, the only stone fruit with stable prices in Spain
- 2019-08-09 Spain: Excess of small and medium stone fruit sizes fruits cause marketing problems
- 2019-08-08 Colorado peach growers enjoy ideal start