- Lead Glasshouse Engineer - Brough, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
- Laborant - Bleiswijk
- Farm Manager - India
- Maintenance Technician - Peats Ridge, Australia
- Candidates for Vice-President Operations - Ottawa (Ontario) Canada
- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Krissada K., Delicious Nature
"Thailand: "We export most of our longan to China"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-10-30 "High ginger prices expected until early 2021"
- 2020-10-30 “European importers very interested in Central America”
- 2020-10-30 Rwandan garlic farmers face losses due to falling prices
- 2020-10-30 Council and kiwifruit industry collaborate to control pest plant
- 2020-10-30 Peru started its garlic campaign with an 86% increase in exports over 2019
- 2020-10-30 Chinese domestic demand for garlic is growing stronger
- 2020-10-30 Iran: Growing saffron in a vertical installation
- 2020-10-30 Transition in Chinese celtuce production areas driving prices down
- 2020-10-30 Spike in demand for California dates
- 2020-10-29 "In two weeks, the price of ginger has dropped significantly"
- 2020-10-29 "Global ginger shortage is driving prices up"
- 2020-10-29 Tribulations of the gold kiwifruit
- 2020-10-29 “Prices for Turkish kiwis should be similar to past seasons”
- 2020-10-29 Start of the green kiwifruit campaign with a high Brix level
- 2020-10-29 "In 5 years we have managed to become one of the top ginger exporters in Peru"
- 2020-10-28 Irrigation is allowing the comeback of figs in Murcia
- 2020-10-28 Nerves ahead of big South African litchi crop
- 2020-10-27 Chinese market price of cold storage garlic remains high
- 2020-10-27 US researchers detect sweet spot for kiwi pollination
- 2020-10-26 "It's only October and garlic stocks are low already"