- Head of Horticulture - Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Executive Officer - Brisbane, Australia
- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Greenhouse Manager - Carlisle (PA) USA
- Electricians / Irrigation Technicians International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Regional Sales Manager - LED Horticulture / Benelux and France
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Export Development Manager - Avocados Australia, Brisbane
- Chief Commercial Officer - Las Vegas (Nevada) USA
- Sales Executive
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Myanmar avocados trial in the UK
- Blueberry grower alleges United Exports claimed royalties on unregistered varieties
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL KAKI MARKET
- Destruction of vegetables in Almería due to the fall in prices this past week
- “The full weight of the ‘shared responsibility’ falls on the banana producers”
Top 5 -last month
Update on peach, nectarine and pavie crops
Only Italy has seen expectations change slightly with a small increase in peaches (from 568,00 tons to 589,000 tons, +10% compared to 2016), stability for nectarines and a slight increase in pavies from 78,000 tons to 85,000 tons (i.e. +25% compared to 2016).
On a European level, a slight increase in peaches can be noted, from 1,276,000 tons to 1,299,000 tons (i.e. +17% compared to 2016, compared to +15% in the mid-May forecast).
Flat peaches and nectarines remain stable and pavies see a slight increase from 827,000 tons to 833,000 tons (+32% compared to 2016, compared to +31% originally forecast mid-May).
Click here for the full report of Europêch
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-11-30 Chilean blueberry season continues at a slower pace than usual
- 2020-11-30 Blue Reine® in the spotlight ahead of the holiday season
- 2020-11-30 Contract farming as partnership model of the future
- 2020-11-30 "Lively exchange between German apple-growing regions'
- 2020-11-30 Vietnam: Dong Thap to expand fruit cultivation, improve fruit value
- 2020-11-30 The third edition of Seminis Winter Melon Event
- 2020-11-30 Chilean cherry season is about to hot up in Chinese market
- 2020-11-30 Giant grapes at € 250 per bunch
- 2020-11-30 "We want to be ready to deal with global warming"
- 2020-11-30 Iran: Annual apple production forecast to rise by 3%
- 2020-11-30 "Little competition from imported strawberries for now"
- 2020-11-30 Workforce support is the cherry on top for farmers
- 2020-11-30 "We have to sell a lot of pears to sell out by the end of July"
- 2020-11-30 Apples from Ukraine sent to UK
- 2020-11-30 Mexican raspberry production up again
- 2020-11-27 "The first 'Witte Wijn' apples are growing on South African soil again"
- 2020-11-27 1,186 tons of blueberries exported from Argentina in week 47
- 2020-11-27 Moldova 2020 apple harvest notably lower than forecasts
- 2020-11-27 Agri-food sector trusts that government will defend Mexican berries from US threats
- 2020-11-27 The Italia variety grape season is coming to an end