- Lead Engineer (Horticultural Systems)
- Head Grower - Kenya
- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Manager / director vegetable processing Russia
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Rains will put pressure on California strawberry supplies
- US officers find over $18 mln worth of methamphetamine in carrot shipment
- Washington growers prepare for cherry season
- Europe's avocado consumption will reach the US level within 8 years
- Farmers in Belize fear their carrots may rot because of Mexican imports
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Vietnam's fruit & veg exports to the US increase 45% to $1.7B
According to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, China, the US, Japan and the Republic of Korea remained the top four importers of Vietnamese vegetables and fruits, accounting for 85 percent of the total export value.
The country has enjoyed impressive growth in fruit and vegetable exports in some markets, including Russia (67 percent), Japan (56 percent), China (50 percent) and the US (23 percent), the RoK (15 percent) and Thailand (12 percent).
Recently, green mangoes grown in Son La province have been exported to Australia for the first time, opening up opportunities for agricultural production development, particularly fruit farming, in the northern mountainous region of Vietnam.
Le Son Ha, Head of the Plant Quarantine under the Plant Protection Department, said five tonnes of mangoes will be exported to Australia weekly, adding that this gives a boost for Vietnam’s fruits to enter new markets.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-23 Vegetables significantly more expensive
- 2019-05-23 "Around Pentecost sales are expected to pick up again"
- 2019-05-23 Bahrain receives 100 varieties of fruits & vegetables, from 130 countries
- 2019-05-23 'Change in the supply of apples is starting'
- 2019-05-23 U.S. production of fresh vegetables decreased in 2018
- 2019-05-23 “We see a rise in snacking and specialty varieties every year”
- 2019-05-22 Bosnia and Herzegovina: Floods will affect prices of agri products
- 2019-05-22 Vietnam & EU might bypass US with bilateral trade
- 2019-05-22 Alliance between Honduras and Spain for subtropical fruits
- 2019-05-22 Quest for food sustainability in Hawaii
- 2019-05-22 Trump government slaps duties of 17.5% on Mexican tomatoes
- 2019-05-21 Indian state of Maharashtra to have new agri product export policy
- 2019-05-21 Iran: Annual exports from Sistan, Baluchestan to Pakistan at above $580 million
- 2019-05-21 Turkey second top beneficiary of duty-free trade scheme with US
- 2019-05-21 EU Tomato Dashboard
- 2019-05-21 Weekly market flair - fresh regional produce in the foreground
- 2019-05-21 Price of Chinese fruit is on the high side this year
- 2019-05-20 China: Three main import and export partners are Brazil, ASEAN, and EU
- 2019-05-20 Egypt: Fruit & vegetable exports rise to 2.7mln tons
- 2019-05-20 US: Washington state exporters brace for next phase in trade war