- Product respiration rate quantification and analysis.
- Shelf-life testing and studies.
- Organoleptic and visual attributes.
- Product cutting/competitive cutting analysis.
- Product differentiation and produce geometry.
- Competitive product analysis.
- Processing equipment qualification.
- Varietal trials.
- Seasonal variance analysis.
- Temperature abuse studies.
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager (Africa Division)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Horticulture Production Manager
- Farm Manager (Cherries) - BC, Canada
- Lead of Irrigation - Warren, MI USA
- Grower / Head Grower Canada
- Sales agents / representatives
- Tissue Culture Manager - Warren (MI) USA
- Sales Representative North America
- Senior Commercial Manager | Murcia, Spain | Fruit
Top 5 -yesterday
- “There is much potential for optimizing blueberry and grape crops with nanobubble technology”
- “You should not blindly rely on Russian supermarkets for quality inspections”
- Apeel Sciences announces $250M in new financing
- Late season cherry promotions drive success of Washington season
- Price of fresh fruit and vegetables to plummet in parts of Australia
Top 5 -last week
- Anyone for a stoneless avocado?
- Critical juncture for lemons & grapefruit as soft citrus flies off the shelves
- "Large avocado volumes expected this summer"
- “The temperature contrasts in the mountains help make our blueberries unique”
- Amondel Pakkers revel in their new bespoke high-speed avocado packline
Top 5 -last month
Independent laboratory for the fresh produce industry opens its doors
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-27 Apeel Sciences announces $250M in new financing
- 2020-05-27 IFCO donates 600 RPCs to Meals on Wheels
- 2020-05-27 "Remote" assembly for Futura processing lines
- 2020-05-27 Chiquita celebrates 15th anniversary of the Nogal Nature and Community Reserve
- 2020-05-27 NIAB EMR and Meiosis Ltd announce details of new collaborative working relationship
- 2020-05-27 Alberto Obregon joins Vision Import Group as Director of Global Procurement
- 2020-05-27 Alejandra Garcia joins Magic Sun as Sales Operations Director
- 2020-05-27 California company supplies over 600 fresh produce boxes to local central coast residents
- 2020-05-27 StC International gains an Account Manager
- 2020-05-27 FLM Harvest announces $75,000 “Seed to Succeed 2020” pro-bono program
- 2020-05-27 Progressive Produce welcomes Andrew Engles as Sales Manager in Asparagus and Wet Veg division
- 2020-05-26 California avocado producer expands, refines and automates facilities
- 2020-05-26 Nature Fresh Farms works to make banking more accessible to their workers
- 2020-05-25 CPMA announces board of directors for 2020-2021
- 2020-05-22 Farm Fresh Produce welcomes Pablo Fitskie as Commercial Director out of Netherlands office
- 2020-05-22 Neil Merritt promoted to Director of North American Sales for Natural Delights
- 2020-05-21 Produce industry embraces range of meeting options to conduct business in ongoing pandemic
- 2020-05-21 "More than 100 sign ups to trade platform Optifruit eight days after launch"
- 2020-05-21 The Greenery is ready with new varieties for the Dutch soft fruit season
- 2020-05-20 “Our convictions and CSR commitment: a real asset during the Covid-19 crisis”