- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Sales Manager
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- Sales Manager
- Want to grow your business?
- Gartenbaumeister (Deutschland) - Niederrhein
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Jon Esformes, CEO of US-based Sunripe Certified Brands about Bella Roma
“Launching the first tomato variety from our in-house breeding program was very rewarding”
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-11 Spain's Grupo Agroponiente starts marketing its tasty Raf tomatoes
- 2019-11-11 "We want to become the Perpignan of the Netherlands with Moroccan tomatoes"
- 2019-11-11 Darker skin and more flavor: Frost brings special 'Frost Kissed' artichokes
- 2019-11-11 ‘Red chilies most lucrative for Indian farmers, potatoes the least’
- 2019-11-11 "This year's exports of Australian asparagus to China are limited"
- 2019-11-11 Drought drives up vegetable prices in Zimbabwe
- 2019-11-11 "Relatively high Belgian leek export prices limit export"
- 2019-11-11 "Growing number of supermarkets have Belgian tomatoes in their range all year round"
- 2019-11-11 USDA hopes more Americans will eat spinach when it is red
- 2019-11-11 “We can supply our clients with ginger all year round”
- 2019-11-08 Michigan will continue to harvest beets until the ground is frozen
- 2019-11-08 Leafy greens in Pune markets jump from affordable to pricey
- 2019-11-08 India: Red chillies most profitable for farmers, potato the least
- 2019-11-08 Upward trend continues in the first half of 2019
- 2019-11-08 Peru is no longer the world's leading exporter of asparagus
- 2019-11-08 "Middle Eastern and European demand for Chinese ginger remains strong"
- 2019-11-08 "Empty spinach shelves due to heavy rainfall in Spain"
- 2019-11-08 Spanish aubergine producers got 50% lower prices than the Dutch in 2018
- 2019-11-08 Tomato campaign about to end, zucchinis in full production
- 2019-11-08 "Cooler Belgian weather prompts chicory consumption, making prices rise"