- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Top 5 -yesterday
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL ORANGE MARKET
- Corona-update: IRU speaks of 'alarming gap in global response to COVID-19'
- Limpopo citrus grower-exporter started Covid-19 prep three weeks ago
- "Sales of fruit and vegetables down 60%"
- "We’re selling half of our produce at cost price, to help people in these difficult times"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
New concept in snack foods
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-03-27 Ghana: Kintampo South and North get new ginger processing centre
- 2020-03-25 Using secondary-grade artichokes from local growers and giving them a new life
- 2020-03-19 Brazil: Just one large orange processor currently operating
- 2020-03-17 La Pulpera de San Rafael incorporates new products into its processing line
- 2020-03-16 The cosmetic sector discovers the properties of the Axarquia mango
- 2020-03-16 Bonnysa launches a new gluten-free natural tomato juice suitable for celiacs
- 2020-03-06 Alcampo launches a range of creams and soups made with discarded vegetables
- 2020-03-05 "For now, our vegetable soups are doing well in South East Asia"
- 2020-02-27 Canned Greek peach debuts in the Colombian market
- 2020-02-27 Togo: €20.3 mln processing plant to be completed by 2022
- 2020-02-25 Foreign demand motivates Egyptian frozen veg manufacturers to increase investments
- 2020-02-20 Brazil orange juice stocks jump 41.8% after large crop
- 2020-02-20 Subway is testing cauliflower fritter wraps & dippers
- 2020-02-14 Peruvian canned artichoke exports made $ 90.9 million in 2019
- 2020-02-14 Avocado tortillas made from 20% avocado pulp
- 2020-02-13 Cruzcampo launches the first Spanish beer made with mangoes from La Axarquía
- 2020-02-12 Carrefour launches first spread with 99% avocado, produced by Reyes Gutiérrez
- 2020-02-12 Veg fresh-cut and salad grow need for processing equipment
- 2020-02-11 "Frozen vegetables satisfy Chinese consumer demand for convenient food products"
- 2020-02-04 Fresh-cut: Market demand for new range of antioxidants