- Private Equity Associate - San Francisco (CA) USA
- Quality Manager
- Sales Manager Europe
- Agronomist & Supply Coordinator - EMEA territory
- Grower - Tasmania (berries) - Australia
- Category Manager - Sydney Markets, Australia
- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
- Experienced Tomato Grower, North America
- Breeder - Xiamen, China
- Senior Scientist, Plant Imaging - Brooklyn (NY) USA
Top 5 -last week
- Crowd investment campaign for hydroponic greenhouse kits
- Fresh marketer connects Namibia and South Africa
- Off-season for Kenyan avocados will raise prices for fruit and avocado oil
- Statement from AgroFair about banana disease discovery in Peru (Foc TR4)
- Polish apple trees hardly affected by recent frost
Top 5 -last month
Portugal: Fresh pineapples from the Azores are mainly for local consumption
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-29 Australian kiwifruit season in full swing as first NZ fruit starts to arrive
- 2020-05-28 Swiss technology works to increase growth, quality and health of melon crops
- 2020-05-27 Graciano, a new early Piel de Sapo melon for Almeria
- 2020-05-26 Coop Sole increases quantities and lands destined for melons
- 2020-05-25 Kiwifruit packhouses in lockdown change ways of working
- 2020-05-22 Panama resumes melon and watermelon exports to Europe
- 2020-05-21 Gansu produced fewer Chinese Huang Guifei watermelons this year
- 2020-05-20 Mpac builds 13,000m2 to kiwifruit cold store for additional crop
- 2020-05-19 Good year for melons for export and difficulties for large watermelons expected
- 2020-05-18 "The climate has a bigger impact than COVID-19 on melon and watermelon sales"
- 2020-05-15 Watermelon Wedger cuts melons without a moving knife
- 2020-05-14 Melon and watermelon acreage in Castile-La Mancha reduced by 20% this campaign
- 2020-05-13 "It is a challenge to find enough quality watermelons in Almeria and prices are at record high"
- 2020-05-12 Aweta: yellow pulp kiwi, more color more flavor!
- 2020-05-11 Shelf-life extending chemical free post-harvest treatment now available for melons
- 2020-05-08 BestMelon premium netted melons from Italy
- 2020-05-07 "Muskmelons from Chinese production areas will enter the market in large volumes in May"
- 2020-05-06 South Africa’s third kiwi export season gratifies with good arrivals
- 2020-05-05 “It’s been a tough run for the SunGold harvest but the post-harvest teams have pushed through"
- 2020-05-04 Spanish kiwifruit sales increased by 30% since the start of the crisis