- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Business Development Manager - Madrid, Spain
- Commercial Manager - Amsterdam / Europe
- Regional Sales Representative/Manager - Southwest Region (USA)
- IPM Manager
- Sales Manager
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Agricultural Tech EU Sales Representative - London, UK
- Sales Administrator - Bleiswijk, The Netherlands
- Group Marketing Manager - Australia
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
"US Ag Secretary promises not to "accept a worse deal" on NAFTA"
In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Perdue said some segments of the farm sector might benefit from a fresh look at NAFTA, including Florida fruit producers.
"We're going to try and balance the scorecard," Perdue said.
The Journal noted NAFTA has become a "critical cog" in the nation's agricultural economy, with farm exports to Mexico hitting about $18 billion in 2016.
"I can assure you that neither this president, nor [Commerce Secretary Wilbur] Ross nor I, are going to negotiate or accept a worse deal than we have it now," Perdue said. "Our goal is to make it better for all producers."
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-01-20 Bawku growers say bushfires and poor road networks threaten success of Planting for Food and Jobs programme
- 2020-01-20 South Korea aims to boost agricultural exports by 6.7 pct in 2020
- 2020-01-20 Taiwan adds American blueberries, retains onions and removes lettuce from the improved 2020 inspection list
- 2020-01-20 Spanish fruit and vegetable export to the United Kingdom grows by 6%
- 2020-01-20 Thailand plans to link central fruit markets with China to boost exports
- 2020-01-20 Turkmenistan exported agricultural products worth over $25 million to CIS countries in 2019
- 2020-01-20 Customs Authority reveals volume of Azerbaijan’s fruit and veg exports in 2019
- 2020-01-20 Philippines: Taal damage to agriculture hits P3.2 billion
- 2020-01-17 Blockchain technology is gaining importance in the fruit and vegetable sector
- 2020-01-17 Fountain Fresh breaks the final frontier
- 2020-01-17 Singapore dependent on import of fruit and vegetables
- 2020-01-17 Delaware farmers’ markets produce record sales mark
- 2020-01-17 Average weighted prices for Italian tomatoes still below 5-year average
- 2020-01-16 Vegetable and plantations struck by eruption of Taal volcano
- 2020-01-16 Apples and nuts are growing markets in Jordan
- 2020-01-16 Growth potential of fruit and organic products in Guatemala
- 2020-01-16 Most valuable Chinese import categories
- 2020-01-16 Vegetable supply chain gap urges on farmers in Cameron Highlands
- 2020-01-16 Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency launches project in Somaliland
- 2020-01-16 Australia’s fresh produce exports losing out to competitors