- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager (Africa Division)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Horticulture Production Manager
- Farm Manager (Cherries) - BC, Canada
- Lead of Irrigation - Warren, MI USA
- Grower / Head Grower Canada
- Sales agents / representatives
- Tissue Culture Manager - Warren (MI) USA
- Sales Representative North America
- Senior Commercial Manager | Murcia, Spain | Fruit
Top 5 -yesterday
- “There is much potential for optimizing blueberry and grape crops with nanobubble technology”
- “You should not blindly rely on Russian supermarkets for quality inspections”
- Apeel Sciences announces $250M in new financing
- Late season cherry promotions drive success of Washington season
- Price of fresh fruit and vegetables to plummet in parts of Australia
Top 5 -last week
- Anyone for a stoneless avocado?
- Critical juncture for lemons & grapefruit as soft citrus flies off the shelves
- "Large avocado volumes expected this summer"
- “The temperature contrasts in the mountains help make our blueberries unique”
- Amondel Pakkers revel in their new bespoke high-speed avocado packline
Top 5 -last month
Luscious Fresh prepares snow pea & sugar snap export to Europe
“Yunnan is one of our key growing regions. Due to a number of rainy days, as well as cold spells in Spring, the harvest this year is slightly delayed. The weather in Xuzhou has been better, and both crop development and harvest in that region are on time. Shipments are expected to start around the 20th of April. The season will last for eight weeks.”
“Last year, during the height of the season, we exported 110 tons a week to markets in Europe, Canada and Australia. Compared to last Spring, this year we have more air freights booked. In order to be able to make all shipments on time, we are carefully planning the season in advance. This year, air freights and sea transport will be carried out simultaneously, and our team is actively engaged to make sure our short but concentrated export season will run smoothly.”
"We will continue to report on the progress of this season's sugar snaps and snow peas harvest and export."
The team of Luscious Fresh has over 20 years of experience growing fresh snow peas and sugar snaps. The current company was launched back in 2001 and has grown into one of China’s largest fresh sugar and snow pea exporters. In 2012, the company received Global GAP and ETI certification and started export programmes to Europe. All its sugar snaps and snow peas are harvested by hand and carefully selected.
Luscious Fresh Co. Ltd.
http://www.lusciousfresh.com/ (Currently under construction)
Telephone number: +86 532 8091 4977
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-27 "Hopefully the catering industry can enjoy the last month of Dutch asparagus"
- 2020-05-27 "This year's garlic price is likely to be lower"
- 2020-05-27 Growing tomatoes nowadays entails losing money
- 2020-05-27 Queensland vegetable producer set to increase supply after government funding
- 2020-05-27 Turkey asks for the complete removal of Russian tomato quota
- 2020-05-26 Recognition of Fair Farms proves industry is protecting workers
- 2020-05-26 UK: No more Fortnite, it's time for the Fortnight
- 2020-05-26 Polish retailer accused of selling Ukrainian vegetables as domestic
- 2020-05-26 “We see plenty of room for growth in the snacking mini cucumber segment”
- 2020-05-26 Wasabi cultivation in Austria's Burgenland
- 2020-05-26 Cambodia strives to become more self-reliant with regard to vegetables
- 2020-05-26 Spanish garlic campaign kicks off with good prospects
- 2020-05-26 "Chinese garlic from refrigerated storage continues to dominate Southeast Asian market"
- 2020-05-26 Seville's asparagus campaign escapes the crisis
- 2020-05-26 “Many countries are easing restrictions on catering sector”
- 2020-05-25 The garlic sector is a great generator of employment in Spain
- 2020-05-25 Green Party wants Swiss government to subsidize vegetables
- 2020-05-25 Lettuce, celery and fennel by Fellini Patrizio
- 2020-05-25 Chinese ginger farms expand production by 10%-20%
- 2020-05-25 Price of Chinese garlic shows downward trend