- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Sales Manager
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- Sales Manager
- Want to grow your business?
- Gartenbaumeister (Deutschland) - Niederrhein
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
FreshConcept: ten years old in 2017
"Belgian foundation recognized by customer focus"
Strawberries in an egg-box
“Soft fruit is booming,” Ron says. “We import, export and re-export this beautiful fruit year-round. FreshConcept has direct supplies from Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Argentina, Chile and Egypt. For this, we make use of the knowledge and the range of the Group Achiel De Witte in order to market our product overseas. Our vision is to add as much value as possible by having a personal approach. We supply to wholesalers and retail.” FreshConcept regularly introduces novelties. “For example, we have a unique cooperation with a cultivator from Spain, who sells the strawberries in a special ‘egg-box.’ These are custom-made and packed. Our company strives for perfection. FreshConcept is the exclusive distributor of this Spanish concept in Northern Europe.”
Our own Brand Cebon
As of late, FreshConcept has been located at their new location in Breda and is part of Belgian Group A. De Witte. “The group is working increasingly closer together. There are many advantages of being a part of a strong player. The biggest share of our produce is sold under our own brand, Cebon. During the season, we supply mainly Belgian and Dutch products. Our cultivators enjoy working hard to meet international demand, because transparency is becoming increasingly important to them, and all this is done with respect for the Belgian and Dutch customer and the auctions.” The products are sent to various European countries. “We notice an annual increase, and the list of customers is expanding step by step. We supply mainly to the UK, France, Eastern Europe, Germany and Scandinavian countries. We see much potential in Germany in particular.” Paying attention to the needs of the customer is one of the most important pillars of the company, according to Ron. “You can tell the company has a firm Belgian foundation, because of the care and time we spend on our customers. And this results in unique relationships.”
Voor meer informatie:
Member of Group Achiel De Witte
Senior Trade Manager
+31 (0) 76 52 466 47
+31 (0) 76 52 466 40
+31 (0) 6 55 45 68 53
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-11 Nueces de España signs an agreement with Kiwa to certify its productions
- 2019-11-11 "With the wholesale market stand, we want to cover gastronomy and specialist retailers"
- 2019-11-11 "There is good potential for Chile to be the preferred blueberry supplier"
- 2019-11-11 Milestone Fresh turns 15
- 2019-11-08 Snacking: fruiton brings food trends to the office
- 2019-11-08 "The demand for machines is increasing, even from direct marketers"
- 2019-11-08 Costa closing mushroom operation will make room for other growers
- 2019-11-08 AGQ Labs inaugurates new facilities in Peru
- 2019-11-08 New Plant for Life project: One tree donated for every metric ton of fresh produce sold
- 2019-11-08 "New sales manager will be key asset in growing our business in Latin America"
- 2019-11-08 Farmind signed MoU on acquisition of stakes of JWM Asia Japan
- 2019-11-08 More and more Spanish companies have green urban gardens
- 2019-11-08 AgroFresh Solutions reports results for 3rd quarter 2019
- 2019-11-07 Consorzio Italiano Vivaisti strengthens its position in Spain
- 2019-11-07 France: a three-way offer on the fruit and vegetable shelves
- 2019-11-07 "The Beet Savior" focuses on wholesale, retail and online sales
- 2019-11-07 "Automated solutions to the labor shortage and increased labor costs"
- 2019-11-07 Alterra to become avocado expert
- 2019-11-07 New line of Kale Chip Kits responds to demand for convenience and healthy options
- 2019-11-07 PepsiCo bets on sustainable agriculture in Latin America