- Global Category Director for Cherries - Chile, North America, Australia or New Zealand
- Head of Sales - LA (California) USA
- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
- Commercial Manager - United Kingdom or The Netherlands
- Tomato Grower, Chapais - Canada
- Director of UbiGro Sales - California, Oregon, Colorado, Arizona, and Nevada USA
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Real-time tracking & temperature monitoring systems
The UltraNFC Paksense tags monitor time and temperature of perishable products during distribution and storage. Labels are flat and transfer time/temperature data via short-range near field communications (NFC) utilizing NFC-enabled Android phones and tablets. Label data is immediately available on the screen of the Android device. UltraNFC Labels give users the freedom to use Android devices to download data.
UltraNFC Labels use a temperature sensor that enables them to take a surface reading of the object to which they are attached. This provides a closer approximation of actual product temperature versus the general ambient readings provided by bulkier recorders. Labels sample temperature every minute for accurate temperature reads and are encased in waterproof packaging. Further, each label is NIST traceable. Because of the unique physical characteristics of the sensor, labels do not require ongoing calibration to maintain accuracy. All labels are manufactured in ISO-9001 registered facilities.
The SmartTraxx GO is a new tool on offer from Emerson for the produce and transportation industries. The GO allows the same real-time data access as the original SmartTraxx and SmartTraxx Portable, but in a more convenient size, the company explains:
"Load your trailer, pull the battery tab, toss the GO in with your load, and you are done. Once the load reaches it’s destination, that's it. It’s a one time use product. You have the option of returning the GO to us for a rebate. This will allow us to recycle the batteries and lessen the environmental impact."
Emerson will be presenting their devices at Fruit Logistica in Hall 8.1, Stand B-26.
For more information:
Tel: +32 3 218 21 60
Mob: +32 471 09 51 38
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-03-01 Recyclable and biodegradable plastic produce pouches that don’t compromise clarity or strength
- 2021-03-01 Zero plastic in supermarkets might not be realistic
- 2021-03-01 Smurfit Kappa launches innovative punnet portfolio for fresh produce market
- 2021-02-26 Tosca helps retailers optimize product availability and boost sales
- 2021-02-24 Entries open for annual reusable packaging award
- 2021-02-23 Plastic-free packaging meets Australian Home Compost standard
- 2021-02-23 Punctual opening of the sorting facility for lightweight packaging in Evergem
- 2021-02-23 With OutNature, PreZero brings sustainable packaging based on the silphium plant onto the market
- 2021-02-23 UTAS team comes up with new way to stop Asian cherry counterfeiters
- 2021-02-22 Protective packaging for small fruits and more
- 2021-02-19 Bedford Industries introduces new plant-based bag closure
- 2021-02-19 Pooling service provider Euro Pool System recommends HERMA self-adhesive material
- 2021-02-19 'Fruit and veg packaging is now home compostable - saving 21 tonnes of plastic yearly'
- 2021-02-18 "Enjoy for longer, throw away less"
- 2021-02-18 “We anticipate high demand for consumer-sized packaging to continue through 2021”
- 2021-02-17 Over 4 tonnes of plastic to be saved annually
- 2021-02-17 "Packaging greatly improves chicory, green beans, cucumbers, and radishes' quality and shelf life"
- 2021-02-16 Customizable crate made of 100% regenerated polypropylene
- 2021-02-16 81% of Spanish consumers take the packaging material into account
- 2021-02-15 New 100% recyclable sustainable packaging breaks down within 24 months