- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- General Manager - Farming / QLD, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Want to grow your business?
- Gartenbaumeister (Deutschland) - Niederrhein
- Group Chief Operating Officer
- Allround Medewerker Bedrijfsbureau - Est, Nederland
- General Manager Fresh Produce Manufacturing - Tasmania (Australia)
- Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "We are the first organic citrus company to pack 100% without plastic"
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Biggest problem facing avocado sector in coming years will be supply, not demand
- Trellising in avocado orchards is “pushing the boundaries of production"
- The avocado industry has been going through a "golden era"
Credit card sized logger tracks shipment temperature
The receiver can monitor the entire temperature profile, and in particular any breaches, via a smartphone or other handheld device equipped with NFC technology. This data is then automatically uploaded to a secure cloud-based database that can be accessed via an online web portal. The logger can also be programmed with any shipping or product information. The new device will be on show at Fruit Logistica at hall B, booth E-19.
For more information:
Tel: +48 606 641176
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-02-28 Photo Report: Fruit Logistica 2019: Sustainability and Brexit
- 2019-02-25 New spin dryer celebrates 150th anniversary of Turatti Group
- 2019-02-22 Wageningen University out in full force at Fruit Logistica
- 2019-02-21 Spanish ports represented at Fruit Logistica Berlin
- 2019-02-20 "We are highly committed to reducing packaging's environmental impact"
- 2019-02-19 Les Rubis de Lansac: a young dynamic company at Fruit Logistica
- 2019-02-18 Colombia, a reliable provider of tropical and exotic fruit at Fruit Logistica
- 2019-02-18 France: zero-pesticide residue asparagus and corn salad for the spring of 2019
- 2019-02-15 Fruit Logistica 2019: Sustainability & Brexit
- 2019-02-15 Masseria Fruttirossi: We produce 100% pomegranate juice
- 2019-02-14 Cuts in labor costs, and fewer damaged strawberries on the shelves
- 2019-02-14 Argentina's lemon exporters connect with global buyers in Berlin
- 2019-02-13 Start-ups in limelight at Fruit Logistica
- 2019-02-11 Top Seeds International at Fruit Logistica with two new brands
- 2019-02-11 Red kiwi fruit wins the Fruit Logistica Innovation Award.
- 2019-02-08 CIRAD prepares for the Fruit Logistica fair
- 2019-02-07 South European port authorities attend Berlin Fruit Logistica fair
- 2019-02-06 Hugo Beck and Mopack exhibit in Berlin for the first time
- 2019-02-05 Kultive presents big developments for its greenhouse products
- 2019-02-05 Op Orizzonte works with kiwis and citrus fruit