- Greenhouse Director of Production - Center Moriches (NY) USA
- Head Grower Cannabis - Reading, Southern England
- Global Product Manager - Northeast Ohio area
- Produce Sales Representative - Remote/Surrounding Los Angeles area
- Managing Director - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Manager Operations (MT-member), USA
- Head of Growing | Cannabis | Staffordshire, England
- Farm Manager - Central Region Saudi Arabia
- Product Development Specialist Tomato - ‘s Gravenzande, Westland, The Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
- Kenyan traders are painting avocados to dupe consumers
- CPMA disappointed about trade show overlap with Fruit Logistica Berlin
- The supply chain crisis gets worse as China imposes a quarantine of up to 7 weeks for Chinese sailors
- Covid border closures cause much uncertainty in South African air freight industry
- Bananas to become pricier
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- 'We'd like to be importing about 200 containers of Ethiopian Hass avocados within 4 or 5 years"
- South Africa and Tanzania meet on avocado imports
- Avocados become entrenched in South Africans’ shopping baskets
- South Africa’s largest private banana ripening facility
- Abu Dhabi denies social media rumors about banana problems
Mexico: Habanero peppers from Quintana Roo arrive in England
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-11-29 "We are pioneers in Europe in the cultivation and marketing of 'Pleurotus eryngii'"
- 2021-11-29 Nantaise carrot from Grasseval: a new organic variety
- 2021-11-29 "We sold plenty of gherkins to export clients, Germany was the biggest buyer"
- 2021-11-29 NZ grows more than enough vegetables but kiwis don't eat enough of them
- 2021-11-29 "This year, there have been optimal weather conditions for the product"
- 2021-11-29 India: Tomato prices will rise for next 45-50 days
- 2021-11-29 Malaysian government will be checking prices of vegetables nationwide
- 2021-11-26 'End of the domestic cauliflower season is imminent'
- 2021-11-26 Summary of the 2021/22 garlic production season in Andalusia
- 2021-11-26 Australian vegetable exports resilient, despite ongoing challenges
- 2021-11-26 France: Mixed season for the Marmande tomato
- 2021-11-26 "Peppers, mini cucumbers positive exceptions on 'dead' Spanish greenhouse vegetable market"
- 2021-11-26 "Brussels sprout market's been under tremendous pressure for several weeks now"
- 2021-11-26 "The price must remain stable even in the face of highly fluctuating demand"
- 2021-11-26 Open Day in southern Sicily presents pepper varietal novelties
- 2021-11-26 India: Last year’s tomato price crash affected acreage
- 2021-11-26 Consumption still growing on organic and conventional Brussels sprouts
- 2021-11-25 Chinese tomato supply improved
- 2021-11-25 Turkey produces almost twice as much pepper as Spain, but sells them at half the price
- 2021-11-25 "Rapid growth in demand in times of labor shortages"