- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
PrimePro® now used for irradiation process on food from Peru
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-25 Indian nano film keeps fruit & veg fresh for two weeks
- 2019-03-25 Produce profits in the bag
- 2019-03-25 Exsa Europe introduces eco-friendly grape packaging
- 2019-03-21 Biodegradable coffee cups - grown from fruit
- 2019-03-20 Aldi supermarkets to sell unwrapped vegetables in UK
- 2019-03-20 Can Japan do without all its plastic?
- 2019-03-20 Solid board packaging tested in various markets
- 2019-03-19 Migros switches to black boxes, resulting in red faces
- 2019-03-19 Swedish researcher creates bioplastic from fruit waste
- 2019-03-19 Narrow carton trays for freshly grown herbs
- 2019-03-18 "Plastic with a positive impact on the environment"
- 2019-03-18 "Cotton nets will become established in the trade within a few years"
- 2019-03-15 Smurfit Kappa to launch tender offer for shares in Cartón de Colombia S.A.
- 2019-03-14 Artichoke shelf life extended by 10 days with new packaging system
- 2019-03-13 Edible packaging from seaweed
- 2019-03-08 "Robust cotton nets, use again and again"
- 2019-03-07 Tropical avocado importer extends shelf life
- 2019-03-07 New look and planet-friendly packaging for Rockit apples
- 2019-03-07 Spanish horticultural sector seeks sustainability with cardboard packaging
- 2019-03-07 Automatic grape packing line 3.0 enters new season