- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- Argentina’s lemon harvest has kicked off
- New grape varieties strike balance between consumer wants and grower needs
- "Sonya apples from New Zealand enter Chinese market"
- Reliable Malaysian market emerges as gateway for South African fruit into South East Asia
- The Kiwi Connection plans to take South African kiwis places
Top 5 -last week
- "The fertilizer industry is at a turning point"
- From the ripe revolution of avocados to expansion into mangos
- AAA Growers' first sea freight avocados selling well in Dubai market
- Sri Lankan coconut coir exporter to double berry farms in Mexico
- China’s lockdowns force fruit exporters to divert to Southeast Asia
Top 5 -last month
PrimePro® now used for irradiation process on food from Peru
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-24 ACT weakens plastic ban by removing fruit and vegetable bags
- 2022-05-24 A Catalan company creates edible packaging that avoids the use of plastic
- 2022-05-23 "We introduce fruit and vegetable transport and storage containers that can connect to the internet"
- 2022-05-20 Mondipal introduces a new soft fruit crate
- 2022-05-20 Water-resistant paper brings plastic alternative
- 2022-05-19 Sainsbury set to drop plastic packaging on bananas
- 2022-05-19 "Through the new flowpack system we are killing several birds with one stone"
- 2022-05-16 Smarter banana packaging means fruits are staggered by ripeness level
- 2022-05-12 Agromediterránea replaces plastic with 100% compostable PLA and kraft packaging
- 2022-05-10 "Paper banding enables cost-efficient entry into new product group"
- 2022-05-06 "World first with EN-certified 3-layer film for home composting"
- 2022-05-06 New three-pound mesh bags for Mountain King baby golds and reds
- 2022-05-05 Researchers present packaging material made from pineapple waste
- 2022-05-04 Earthpad, a recyclable paper-based absorbent pad
- 2022-05-04 How to switch your packaging from plastics to paper
- 2022-05-03 "The crates allow better refrigeration to keep the products fresh and give longer shelf-life"
- 2022-05-02 Finnish paper supplier strike finally over
- 2022-04-29 Canadian grower backs five-year plastics research project
- 2022-04-28 Greenpeace Taiwan wants steps taken against 'overpackaging' of fruits and vegetables
- 2022-04-28 "Reduced energy consumption during fruit storage, is particularly relevant in times of rising electricity prices"