- Agronomist & Supply Coordinator - EMEA territory
- Grower - Tasmania (berries) - Australia
- Category Manager - Sydney Markets, Australia
- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
- Experienced Tomato Grower, North America
- Breeder - Xiamen, China
- Senior Scientist, Plant Imaging - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Scientist, Plant Substrates and Nutrition - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Logistics Coordinator
- Head of Delivery and Support - Bristol, UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- First California cherries harvested this week
- New Zealand's only zero carbon bananas
- South African ozone sterilisation technology “hasn't been a hard sell”, says chief technology officer
- Canadians and their food: money, anxiety and climate change
- Two mangoes fetch 200,000 yen in season’s first auction
Top 5 -last week
- Crowd investment campaign for hydroponic greenhouse kits
- Fresh marketer connects Namibia and South Africa
- Off-season for Kenyan avocados will raise prices for fruit and avocado oil
- Statement from AgroFair about banana disease discovery in Peru (Foc TR4)
- Polish apple trees hardly affected by recent frost
Top 5 -last month
Pink Lady® apples wrap up warm with special-edition apple cosy
The cosies will be offered as a free promotional gift in 1kg bags of Pink Lady® apples, and will be in stores between 5th and 18th December. The festive apple cosy, which features a heart and reindeer design in the brand’s signature colours, follows a similar initiative in early 2016 which was the first of its kind for the brand and saw cosies distributed through 340 Asda stores.
Assistant Marketing Manager for Pink Lady®, Maxime Delacour said: “It’s really exciting to be able to give Pink Lady® fans an extra special Christmas gift to enjoy during the festive season. Our research has shown that a large portion of our consumers enjoy Pink Lady® apples on the go, as they’re such a satisfying, healthy, portable snack – that’s why we developed the idea of an apple cosy, to ensure our apples are kept in perfect condition wherever they go.
“Our previous apple cosy promotion was met with a really positive response from consumers and we were inundated with queries about where to find the cosies. We’re confident that this festive twist will really capture consumers’ attention too.”
For more information:
Tel: +44 113 307 0113
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-04-19 First California cherries harvested this week
- 2021-04-19 Chilean table grape exports decreased by 21% in the first quarter of the year
- 2021-04-19 First Rockit apples this year arrive at Beijing Xinfadi Market
- 2021-04-19 'South Okanagan cherry growers will cope with the early frost damage'
- 2021-04-19 "New varieties will significantly extend Egyptian grape season"
- 2021-04-19 "Strawberry market waiting for warmer and sunnier weather"
- 2021-04-19 Hungary: Fruit trees in the grip of frost
- 2021-04-19 "Premium Chinese products emerge, but domestic market lacks strong brands"
- 2021-04-19 April temperatures causing problems for Michigan fruit growers
- 2021-04-19 France: up to 95% of losses for apple growers in the Cher
- 2021-04-19 Kashmir apple growers worried as scab is noticed on trees
- 2021-04-19 How to improve the accumulation of cold hours in cherry trees
- 2021-04-19 'Blueberry-52': a unique berry project has started in Ukraine
- 2021-04-16 ‘Portuguese strawberry market is rough’
- 2021-04-16 Dazzle apples celebrate big launch in China
- 2021-04-16 “We always want to be close to the grower”
- 2021-04-16 Malaysian farmers attempt to grow prized Japanese muskmelons
- 2021-04-16 Croatian fruit growers fear damages due to morning frosts
- 2021-04-16 "Demand is currently still very restrained"
- 2021-04-16 Panama's watermelon exports increased by more than 12% in the first two months of 2021