- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Growing tomatoes at -46°C: Turkey’s first geothermal greenhouses
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-22 'Carrot market awaiting demand from washers'
- 2019-03-22 "This Easter, we will have a great asparagus harvest"
- 2019-03-22 China: Price of Heaven Facing peppers greatly increased
- 2019-03-22 Spain: "We are barely affected by price fluctuations"
- 2019-03-22 First curly endive of the season auction
- 2019-03-21 UK: Cost of growing mushrooms has increased recently
- 2019-03-21 Russia’s annual greenhouse tomato production reached 380 thousand tons
- 2019-03-21 Agrico looks towards Europe for export
- 2019-03-21 "Export price of Chinese garlic came down last week"
- 2019-03-21 Price of spinach in Beijing fell by 20% in one week
- 2019-03-21 Harvest Moon’s snacking carrots are a hit
- 2019-03-21 Campania: green asparagus and purple greenhouse asparagus now available
- 2019-03-21 Cauliflower and Romanesco broccoli volumes remain stable
- 2019-03-21 "There are currently no major quality issues in the trade"
- 2019-03-21 Official opening of the 2019 season of the White Asparagus of Bassano Pdo
- 2019-03-20 “Dutch celeriac market went seamlessly from oversupply to scarcity”
- 2019-03-20 Prognosis 2030: declining consumption of apples, peaches and nectarines
- 2019-03-20 "Recent Spanish bell pepper prices a thing of the past"
- 2019-03-20 Cucumbers: German harvest begins
- 2019-03-20 German radish season has begun in the Palatinate