- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Macfrut 2016 Rimini (Italy), 14-16 september
Short-course on Fresh-cut Produce, 2 weeks left to register
"Every edition of the Course is different in terms of contents and speakers but we always commit ourselves to a very interesting programme and to a very high standard of lectures", says Prof. Giancarlo Colelli (see photo) of the University of Foggia, scientific coordinator of the course. "The idea is to have top-interest topics covered by those who, around the world, every day push the limits of innovation a little bit further, both from academia and industry".
This 3-day intensive course, in a format of lectures, discussions and reports on research advances regarding fresh-cut fruits and vegetables, will take place within the exhibition premises at Fiera di Rimini, on September 14-16, during the next Macfrut exhibition. The program is designed to give participants an opportunity to attend the course in the morning and visit the exhibition premises of Macfrut in the afternoon.
Click here to download the brochure.
To join the Course, fill out the registration form on-line on the course web site www.unifg.it/freshcut8 where the detailed programme and other information are also available.
For further information, please send an e-mail to the Course secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-08-31 Rhubarb productivity increased with ULMA packaging equipment
- 2017-08-30 Researchers use Plasma-Processed air to boost fresh cut shelf life
- 2017-08-29 Ghana fresh cut pineapple exports earned $53m in 2016
- 2017-08-28 ABL spa funds research on the effects of processing machinery on fruit quality
- 2017-08-25 Freshtime Five in the running for national recognition
- 2017-08-24 Florette acquires MyFresh from William Jackson Food Group
- 2017-08-23 Scandinavia: Dole Fresh Cuts expands organic offering
- 2017-08-22 There are big opportunities in local markets for fresh cut
- 2017-08-21 On-the-go produce industry growing by 10% each year
- 2017-08-18 "The market for snack carrots growing rapidly"
- 2017-08-17 US based Global Cooling installs fresh-cut precooler
- 2017-08-16 Key Technology to introduce VERYX sorters to the Middle East
- 2017-08-15 Fresh cut demand at Tesco grows by 10%
- 2017-08-14 Bizerba now exclusive distributor of Brunner-Anliker vegetable-slicer in Germany
- 2017-08-11 "It won't be long before organic is the new standard"
- 2017-08-10 "More mangoes and blueberries being frozen"
- 2017-08-09 Bonduelle Group records 16.3% increase in turnover
- 2017-08-08 Global Focus Fresh-Cut
- 2017-08-07 Fresh cuts benefit from new, more-powerful Precooler/Recooler
- 2016-08-31 Short-course on Fresh-cut Produce, 2 weeks left to register