- Laboratory Project Manager - Almeria, Spain
- Junior buyer/ seller - Alicante, Spain
- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Sales Manager
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Uganda: Pumpkin scarcity causes prices to soar
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-18 Top fresh spinach exports by country
- 2019-11-18 Price of Chinese eggplant is falling and unlikely to recover in the near future
- 2019-11-18 Good volume of artichokes from Apulia and Sardinia
- 2019-11-18 Chantenay; harvesting against all odds
- 2019-11-18 “Still much confusion about truffles, despite their popularity"
- 2019-11-18 Spain was the world's leading eggplant exporter in 2018
- 2019-11-15 "Chinese ginger export to Europe is warming up again"
- 2019-11-15 France: “It is as if the boletus of the past few years all grew in just one year”
- 2019-11-15 Peruvian fresh garlic exports grow
- 2019-11-15 Asda sells crisps that look and taste like Brussels sprouts
- 2019-11-15 PerseusF1, the broccoli with high yields that makes it possible to extend the Spanish campaign
- 2019-11-15 Will India allow the import of Chinese garlic?
- 2019-11-15 Bad weather aftermath in Campania
- 2019-11-15 "A lot of demand for, and export of, small celeriac"
- 2019-11-15 Agricola Campidanese bans glyphosate for artichokes
- 2019-11-15 “It is a tense period for the French chicory market”
- 2019-11-14 Domestic squash supplies look steady
- 2019-11-13 Rather complicated start of campaign for the French red kuri squash, butternut and cucurbita moschata:
- 2019-11-13 "Peak sales for Brussels sprouts still concentrated in week 50-51"
- 2019-11-13 Broccoli cultivation consolidates in Extremadura