Aartsenfruit receives weekly arrivals of clementines, minneolas and nadorcott under the Goldcup label. The last of the satsumas, and plenty of clementines, are currently available. Last week the first minneolas and nadorcotts arrived. Care and packaging are a feast for the eyes.
- Business Development Manager
- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "The fertilizer industry is at a turning point"
- From the ripe revolution of avocados to expansion into mangos
- AAA Growers' first sea freight avocados selling well in Dubai market
- Sri Lankan coconut coir exporter to double berry farms in Mexico
- China’s lockdowns force fruit exporters to divert to Southeast Asia
Top 5 -last month
Peruvian citrus season in full swing for Aartsenfruit
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-27 Higher prices have allowed companies in Sicilian citrus farming to survive
- 2022-05-27 Orange crop forecast at 316.95 million boxes
- 2022-05-27 10.7 million kg for Arancia di Ribera DOP
- 2022-05-26 Oranges seeing slight shift in consumption habits
- 2022-05-26 Important clarifications on the Florida Citrus Research Order referendum
- 2022-05-26 Controversial changes to cold treatment of Southern African citrus pushed through
- 2022-05-26 High summer temperatures take a toll on citrus trees
- 2022-05-25 Peruvian mandarin exports have decreased by 21% so far this year
- 2022-05-25 "I'm not revealing anything if I say there obviously are interested parties and intense pressure"
- 2022-05-25 Closely managed South African grapefruit peak runs later and flatter
- 2022-05-24 Suiderland Plase’s third and largest citrus packhouse becomes operational
- 2022-05-24 Florida Reps. Cammack & Lawson lead letter to EPA to fast-track pesticide approval
- 2022-05-24 Chairman Johnson: Moving quickly on the Donaldson Tree
- 2022-05-24 Asian citrus psyllid found at packinghouse and juice plant in California
- 2022-05-24 "Spanish citrus producers' income has fallen by 26% this season"
- 2022-05-24 European investors take a stake in Lona, one of the largest South African citrus exporters
- 2022-05-24 Zimbabwean citrus fruit sector turns to China
- 2022-05-23 Argentina’s lemon harvest has kicked off
- 2022-05-23 29,400 Valencian citrus farmers will benefit from 24.1 million in aid to alleviate the effects of the war in Ukraine
- 2022-05-23 "Our Argentinian lemon shipments to Brazil are consolidating and we have started exporting to Mexico"