- Difficult to remove.
- Leaving marks on purchases.
- Difficulty to get into packaging.
- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Sales Manager
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: 49% of people find tamper proof labels a nuisance
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-10-23 SABIC and Schwarz Group to bring circular PE vegetable bags to German shops
- 2020-10-21 Environmental friendliness and practicality are two key considerations for Chinese packaging manufacturers
- 2020-10-20 "Maximum productivity through machine adaptations"
- 2020-10-19 France: A 100 % plastic-free packaging for Traditional shallots
- 2020-10-19 The new route traced by Fabbri Group awarded “Best Packaging 2020” for “Technological Innovation”
- 2020-10-16 “Sustainable packaging is sometimes not an option if cardboard can't be used”
- 2020-10-16 "IPL enjoys 25% increase in throughput"
- 2020-10-15 'The all-new Ribbon Printer speeds up to 1000mm/s'
- 2020-10-14 New Compact Pattern Labeler™ with vision recognition to benefit smaller packing houses
- 2020-10-13 Sustainable line of PET films to be showcased at Fresh Summit
- 2020-10-13 Official opening for Tahiti limes packhouse in Colombia this week
- 2020-10-12 Fully recyclable cardboard clamshells for strawberries launched
- 2020-10-12 Remmert Dekker Packaging wins European Carton Excellence Award
- 2020-10-09 Brazilian packaging company offers extended shelf-life and reduced transportation costs
- 2020-10-09 Why can't fruit and vegetable compartmented bags get off the ground?
- 2020-10-09 Extended shelf life of fresh produce through collaboration
- 2020-10-08 Box assembler in action
- 2020-10-07 Citrus offered in new high-graphic sustainable citrus packaging this season
- 2020-10-07 "Secondary raw material from our balers is integrated into the recycling cycle"
- 2020-10-06 New pomelo packaging 50% lighter, disposable in one go and not more expensive