- Difficult to remove.
- Leaving marks on purchases.
- Difficulty to get into packaging.
- Fruit Business Manager - Hong Kong SAR
- Regional Sales Manager - Northern EU
- Irrigation Manager - Cressy (Tasmania) Australia
- Verkoop Assistent Duitse Retail - Bleiswijk
- Packhouse Manager - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Looking for reinforcement?
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- “Europe has quickly become the biggest destination for our pomegranate arils”
- Early Cape avocado harvest meets huge demand and buoyant prices
- Chile is beginning to experience an extreme drought situation
- Northern Territory: Mango crops destroyed by fires
- US fruit growers find themselves in middle of labor visa fight
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: 49% of people find tamper proof labels a nuisance
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-20 Smart ways to reduce food waste
- 2019-09-19 Australian retailer offers buckets not bags for fresh produce
- 2019-09-19 Paper sleeves as an alternative to disposable plastics
- 2019-09-18 57% of Spanish fruit and vegetable consumers prefer sustainable packaging
- 2019-09-18 Islamabad fruit vendors use plastic bags despite ban
- 2019-09-16 Polystyrene packaging suitable for table grapes
- 2019-09-16 Plastic packaging: How are UK supermarkets doing right now?
- 2019-09-11 Recycling or composting?
- 2019-09-10 Dutch company CocoPallet uses coconuts for creation of pallets
- 2019-09-06 Tesco will not phase out plastic bags for loose fruit and veg
- 2019-09-06 New watermelon pouch launched
- 2019-09-05 UK consumers prepared to buy unpackaged foods
- 2019-09-05 Reusable Packaging Association announces 2019 award winner
- 2019-09-04 "Waste prevention is an important element for us as well"
- 2019-09-04 North Bay Produce to purchase compostable packaging equipment
- 2019-09-04 Plastic processing firm ILIP signs environmental sustainability pledge
- 2019-09-02 Norwegian blueberry packaging wins award
- 2019-08-30 "Future-oriented and responsible"
- 2019-08-30 "Sealable cardboard trays would meet the requirements the best"
- 2019-08-30 Lidl UK launches reusable bags for loose fruit and veg