- Difficult to remove.
- Leaving marks on purchases.
- Difficulty to get into packaging.
- Orchard Programmes Regional Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Packaging Supervisor - Mumbai, India
- Farm Manager - Czech Republic
- Citrus Agronomist - Can Tho, Vietnam
- Fresh Produce Trader - Den Haag, Netherlands
- Sales manager Europe
- Sales Representative - Northern Lower Michigan, USA
- Sales Representative - Florida, USA
- Business Development Manager Grapes, Citrus and Mangoes - Maasdijk, The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Grower’s Assistant - Hawaii, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: 49% of people find tamper proof labels a nuisance
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-02-22 "Sustainable packaging solutions open up new opportunities for me"
- 2019-02-22 "The demand for folding containers has increased steadily in recent years"
- 2019-02-21 Guide to help companies reduce plastic use
- 2019-02-21 Spain: Food sector concerned about plastic for health reasons
- 2019-02-21 New Easy Open packaging from Giro' Italia
- 2019-02-20 "We want to pass on our products with a clear conscience - for that they have to be sustainable."
- 2019-02-20 Reusable bags positioned as a low-priced alternative to vegetable nets within food retail trade
- 2019-02-20 Californian company says digital printing makes for high quality displays
- 2019-02-20 "Wholesalers must stop using plastic"
- 2019-02-19 Spain: Thermolabel moves forward in development of label that registers temperature of fruit and veg
- 2019-02-19 Ultrasonics in favour as retailers move to recyclable films
- 2019-02-15 Everything freshly packed
- 2019-02-13 ProSeal thanks unsung partner for 20 years of service
- 2019-02-12 Chain partners start research into closing the film packaging chain
- 2019-02-12 Spain: Frutas Mobiontosa presents biodegradable and biocompostable packaging
- 2019-02-06 Smurfit Kappa continues to strengthen its presence in Mexico
- 2019-02-05 Singapore researchers turn durians into packaging material
- 2019-02-05 An ecological packaging which is a must on the fruit and vegetable market
- 2019-02-01 Reusable Packaging Association announces new board leadership for 2019
- 2019-01-30 "Natural Branding offers inexpensive and environmentally friendly labeling"