- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Crop Team Manager Hydroponics - USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Fresh produce industry events cancelled due to coronavirus
- UN warns that measures against virus could cause global food shortages
- “Our ozone technology kills viruses including corona, and keeps fresh produce safe”
- “It’s not the growers filling their boots at the moment”
- Demand spikes across North America for oranges
Top 5 -last week
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL IMPACT OF CORONAVIRUS
- 'Fresh Produce Industry Coronavirus update'
- Italy, Spain, France and the Netherlands combine their Interbranch Organizations
- Will border closures and flight reductions impact produce imports?
- Corona-Update: “We’re continuing to monitor the situation closely and adopting a precautious approach"
Top 5 -last month
World's largest temp-controlled warehousing and logistics providers
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-03-27 "Unfortunately, no one can predict what's coming or what impact it will have"
- 2020-03-27 "Well thought-out and sustainable hygiene during transport and storage"
- 2020-03-27 "There is still a lot of potential in Asia"
- 2020-03-27 Anecoop donates 7,500 kilos of fruit
- 2020-03-27 "Sales of fruit and vegetables down 60%"
- 2020-03-27 Freight Farms welcomes Rick Vanzura and Jake Felser
- 2020-03-27 Uniform ripening and degreening achieved by controlling ethylene output levels
- 2020-03-27 Ireland: Keelings announces first Irish strawberry harvest of 2020
- 2020-03-27 Lincoln potato supplier recruiting for temp workers
- 2020-03-27 Cork tech firm Everseen raises €3.5m from investors
- 2020-03-27 Landgard says goodbye to Armin Rehberg
- 2020-03-27 BayWa ends the financial year 2019 on a successful note
- 2020-03-27 CMA CGM completes first transaction of the sale of 8 port terminals
- 2020-03-26 “It’s not the growers filling their boots at the moment”
- 2020-03-26 Horti China introduces global technology to improve fruit and vegetable plantation
- 2020-03-26 "Stocks quickly levelled out thanks to collaboration with our suppliers"
- 2020-03-26 Ad Pollux joins Fruitveiling Zuid-Limburg, in the Netherlands', new General Manager
- 2020-03-26 "Despite the closure of the flower hall, trading at Early Market continues as usual"
- 2020-03-26 "Due to the impairment of the catering trade, we have decided on this alternative"
- 2020-03-26 "Last week we sold 20-30% more, now the whole thing is balancing out"