- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Manager / director vegetable processing Russia
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Regional Quality Assurance (QA) Manager Fresh - Antwerp, Belgium
Top 5 -yesterday
- California cherry crop devastated by storms
- Former Chiquita manager wants to start a revolution on the banana market
- NZ: Southern Hemisphere's largest fruit sorting machine provides a major post-harvest boost
- "Hungarian government's destruction of Dutch onions was disgraceful"
- Lifting of Mexican tariffs welcome relief to US apple growers
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Indian gov't buys 20,000 tonnes of onion for buffer stock
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-21 "Hungarian government's destruction of Dutch onions was disgraceful"
- 2019-05-21 Onion prices in Spain are good for small producers
- 2019-05-21 Onion crisis in Ukraine
- 2019-05-20 Nigeria: Onion prices in steady decline
- 2019-05-20 "Brisk trade in imported onions"
- 2019-05-20 "Export price of Chinese onions is stabilizing"
- 2019-05-20 “When you don’t have potatoes to market, you don’t have a market either”
- 2019-05-17 Extremely high demand for Spanish onions and almost record-breaking prices
- 2019-05-17 Mississippi sweet potato growers about to commence planting
- 2019-05-17 US potato export sales trending up
- 2019-05-17 Onion prices dropping in Russia
- 2019-05-17 First Frieslanders harvested in Ouddorp
- 2019-05-16 Cameroon: 80% of potatoes come from western and northwestern regions
- 2019-05-16 "North Carolina onion crop looks great"
- 2019-05-16 Irish potato market update
- 2019-05-16 'Early potato imports few and expensive, start of winter onion harvest postponed'
- 2019-05-16 Netherlands: Price trends remain firm
- 2019-05-16 "We do a lot of research to find the best early potatoes"
- 2019-05-15 Potatoes now worth one billion dollars to NZ economy
- 2019-05-15 Potato consortia working together