- Junior buyer/ seller - Alicante, Spain
- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Sales Manager
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- Sales Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Package with avocados in different ripening stages launched
- Unrest in Chile affects cherry export to China
- Blueberries see stronger availability for 2019-2020 imports
- Hars & Hagebauer is looking for agents/producers in South Africa
- "It is everyone’s responsibility to accurately show how many hectares have been planted and where to forecast the future volumes"
Top 5 -last month
Peru: Blueberry exports could exceed $200 million dollars
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2016-05-31 "New generations look at agriculture from a business standpoint"
- 2016-05-31 "Argentina to increase kiwi exports"
- 2016-05-30 Peru's avocado production could increase by 17%
- 2016-05-26 "Latin American countries need to work together to gain strength overseas"
- 2016-05-25 "What do you need? We'll produce it"
- 2016-05-24 Costa Rica: expecting a better pineapple market
- 2016-05-23 "Peruvian green asparagus are already available in China"
- 2016-05-20 "China is the main threat in the garlic market"
- 2016-05-19 Mexico: Continuous growth in protected agriculture
- 2016-05-18 Chile: New president of Fedefruta has positive meeting regarding sector
- 2016-05-17 Peru to export fresh asparagus to the US without fumigation
- 2016-05-16 "Guatemala: "We are pioneers in the export of fresh fruit and veg to Europe"
- 2016-05-13 Peru: Blueberry exports could exceed $200 million dollars
- 2016-05-12 "Peru focuses on grape production with better returns"
- 2016-05-11 "Mexico: "Exporting avocados to Asia and the US is equally interesting"
- 2016-05-10 "Mexican consumers are becoming familiar with asparagus"
- 2016-05-09 "Peru: "We are ready to export our pineapples and green bananas"
- 2016-05-06 "Our main goal is for producers to become self-sufficient"
- 2016-05-05 "Ecuador: "It's sad that the banana industry is not promoted as it deserves"
- 2016-05-04 Colombian physalis finds its way into the US market