- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Manager / director vegetable processing Russia
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Regional Quality Assurance (QA) Manager Fresh - Antwerp, Belgium
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Russia's demand on Chinese fruit and veg increases
In January, China's exports of fruit and vegetables to Russia reached 3,800 tons, worth a value of $ 6.9 million. In terms of Heilongjiang province, its export volume increased 85%, among which its vegetable export value was $ 3.94 million, achieving 130% growth.
Upon the arrival of the winter season, a significant increase in Chinese demand for agricultural commodities can be seen. In addition, by the end of 2015 Russian Ruble value started to rise, which led to the fruits trading profits to rise accordingly. Meanwhile Russian consumers' purchasing power starts to go up. It is expected though that the export in the summer season will be weakened.
Source: First Food Network
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-20 China: Three main import and export partners are Brazil, ASEAN, and EU
- 2019-05-20 Egypt: Fruit & vegetable exports rise to 2.7mln tons
- 2019-05-20 US: Washington state exporters brace for next phase in trade war
- 2019-05-20 Recent trends of the Uzbekistan agricultural sector
- 2019-05-17 Australia: Spud king Galati locks in Lancelin land to grow more vegetables
- 2019-05-17 "We started from nothing"
- 2019-05-17 Belarus: President unhappy about food exports to Russia
- 2019-05-17 India: Expert panel to consolidate Maharashtra's export position
- 2019-05-17 Honduran fruit and veg exports amounted to $700 million in 2018
- 2019-05-17 Mexico: US tomato prices might soar in case of tariffs
- 2019-05-17 Brittany: FRSEA denounces "massive" imports of fruit and vegetables
- 2019-05-16 'Dutch supplies of sweet peppers grew'
- 2019-05-16 Russia again top market for Turkey's fruit & vegetable exports
- 2019-05-16 South Korean mini bell peppers are creating new opportunities
- 2019-05-15 Photo report of West Coast Produce Expo
- 2019-05-15 South Africa: Many factors impact vegetable price fluctuations
- 2019-05-15 Ecuador and the Netherlands consolidate their commercial relationship
- 2019-05-15 “It’s as if we no longer have a mid-market”
- 2019-05-15 "Stone fruit market under pressure, watermelons revive slightly"
- 2019-05-15 Peak period of fruit transport from west China begins early this year