- Junior buyer/ seller - Alicante, Spain
- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Sales Manager
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- Sales Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Package with avocados in different ripening stages launched
- Unrest in Chile affects cherry export to China
- Blueberries see stronger availability for 2019-2020 imports
- Hars & Hagebauer is looking for agents/producers in South Africa
- "It is everyone’s responsibility to accurately show how many hectares have been planted and where to forecast the future volumes"
Top 5 -last month
Sri Lanka to increase veg imports from Pakistan
Bathiudeen, said that the issue of exempting imported consignments of vegetables from regularity duties would be taken up in the next cabinet meeting, during a lunch arranged by Pakistan-Sri Lanka Business Forum in his honor, reports Colombo Page.
Highlighting how it enjoys free trade agreements with New Delhi and Islamabad, Bathiudeen asserted that by establishing industries in Sri Lanka and with value addition of its products, Pakistan can indirectly have access to the Indian market.
He also pressed on improving the education sector between both countries implying that large number of students from Sri Lanka go to India and United Kingdom for modern education.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-15 "Chinese ginger export to Europe is warming up again"
- 2019-11-15 France: “It is as if the boletus of the past few years all grew in just one year”
- 2019-11-15 Peruvian fresh garlic exports grow
- 2019-11-15 Asda sells crisps that look and taste like Brussels sprouts
- 2019-11-15 PerseusF1, the broccoli with high yields that makes it possible to extend the Spanish campaign
- 2019-11-15 Will India allow the import of Chinese garlic?
- 2019-11-15 Bad weather aftermath in Campania
- 2019-11-15 "A lot of demand for, and export of, small celeriac"
- 2019-11-15 Agricola Campidanese bans glyphosate for artichokes
- 2019-11-15 “It is a tense period for the French chicory market”
- 2019-11-14 Domestic squash supplies look steady
- 2019-11-13 Rather complicated start of campaign for the French red kuri squash, butternut and cucurbita moschata:
- 2019-11-13 "Peak sales for Brussels sprouts still concentrated in week 50-51"
- 2019-11-13 Broccoli cultivation consolidates in Extremadura
- 2019-11-13 Almeria's agricultural producers ask marketing companies to close on November 20
- 2019-11-13 Italy: Baby leaf sector is growing
- 2019-11-12 "Italian truffles remain an interesting niche - good market for Polish white mushrooms"
- 2019-11-12 Price of Chinese leeks drops as production volume rapidly expands
- 2019-11-12 “Optimistic outlook for the Canarian tomato season”
- 2019-11-12 “Dislike of healthy veggies could be a genetic trait”