- Lead Engineer (Horticultural Systems)
- Head Grower - Kenya
- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Manager / director vegetable processing Russia
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- California cherry crop devastated by storms
- Former Chiquita manager wants to start a revolution on the banana market
- NZ: Southern Hemisphere's largest fruit sorting machine provides a major post-harvest boost
- "Hungarian government's destruction of Dutch onions was disgraceful"
- “Now that the haskap berry is registered, we get more requests for export”
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Sri Lanka to increase veg imports from Pakistan
Bathiudeen, said that the issue of exempting imported consignments of vegetables from regularity duties would be taken up in the next cabinet meeting, during a lunch arranged by Pakistan-Sri Lanka Business Forum in his honor, reports Colombo Page.
Highlighting how it enjoys free trade agreements with New Delhi and Islamabad, Bathiudeen asserted that by establishing industries in Sri Lanka and with value addition of its products, Pakistan can indirectly have access to the Indian market.
He also pressed on improving the education sector between both countries implying that large number of students from Sri Lanka go to India and United Kingdom for modern education.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-22 OGA: Loss of acreage feared
- 2019-05-22 "Dithmarscher carrots almost done, more and more cabbage every year"
- 2019-05-22 New slaw salad kits introduced
- 2019-05-22 Successful cultivation of asparagus in Tarragona
- 2019-05-22 ‘World will reopen for New Zealand asparagus’
- 2019-05-22 Swedish supermarket chain switches to local Roma tomatoes
- 2019-05-21 23.59% increase of Moroccan tomato exports to Spain
- 2019-05-21 "Exports of tomatoes to southern Europe struggling to take off"
- 2019-05-20 Radish supplies to tighten ahead of Michigan season
- 2019-05-20 'Salad from our farmers' available from the end of May
- 2019-05-20 China: Low supply of locally grown Changsha peppers
- 2019-05-20 China: Ginger market looks back on 2018 and makes predictions for 2019
- 2019-05-20 Chinese garlic is about to enter the market in large volumes
- 2019-05-20 Price of Chinese green peppers unusually high
- 2019-05-20 Chinese garlic enters Jinxiang Market
- 2019-05-20 Jinxiang begins harvest of 37 thousand hectares of garlic
- 2019-05-20 Ahmedabad: Vegetable acreage 17% lower due water scarcity
- 2019-05-20 Price of Turkish garlic will increase due to lower production
- 2019-05-20 “Enormous scarcity on the sweet potato market in coming months”
- 2019-05-20 An asparagus that combines the pros of both wild and cultivated asparagus