- Junior buyer/ seller - Alicante, Spain
- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Sales Manager
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- Sales Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- "We expect about 8,000 boxes of Egyptian strawberries this season"
- “Our goal is to reduce food waste by extending shelf-life”
- New Colombian grower base expands year-round avocado offering
- Arunachal kiwi fruit growers try to take on New Zealand
- Organic avocado pricing becoming more accessible to consumers
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Ghana: Tomato prices shoot up by 7%
According to Esoko Ghana, a medium size tin of fresh tomatoes gained 17 percent in Takoradi to close the week at 12 cedis. At Techiman, the commodity gained 14 percent and it is selling at 4 cedis.
Tomato prices also increased by 4% in Kumasi and 2% in the Tamale market, selling for 5 cedis 40 pesewas and 3 cedis 10 pesewas, respectively.
Click to view the list wholesale prices by region at citifmonline.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-14 Domestic squash supplies look steady
- 2019-11-13 Rather complicated start of campaign for the French red kuri squash, butternut and cucurbita moschata:
- 2019-11-13 "Peak sales for Brussels sprouts still concentrated in week 50-51"
- 2019-11-13 Broccoli cultivation consolidates in Extremadura
- 2019-11-13 Almeria's agricultural producers ask marketing companies to close on November 20
- 2019-11-13 Italy: Baby leaf sector is growing
- 2019-11-12 "Italian truffles remain an interesting niche - good market for Polish white mushrooms"
- 2019-11-12 Price of Chinese leeks drops as production volume rapidly expands
- 2019-11-12 “Optimistic outlook for the Canarian tomato season”
- 2019-11-12 “Dislike of healthy veggies could be a genetic trait”
- 2019-11-12 "Sky-high prices on the Dutch chicory market"
- 2019-11-11 Spain's Grupo Agroponiente starts marketing its tasty Raf tomatoes
- 2019-11-11 "We want to become a hub for Moroccan tomatoes"
- 2019-11-11 Darker skin and more flavor: Frost brings special 'Frost Kissed' artichokes
- 2019-11-11 ‘Red chilies most lucrative for Indian farmers, potatoes the least’
- 2019-11-11 "This year's exports of Australian asparagus to China are limited"
- 2019-11-11 Drought drives up vegetable prices in Zimbabwe
- 2019-11-11 "Relatively high Belgian leek export prices limit export"
- 2019-11-11 "Growing number of supermarkets have Belgian tomatoes in their range all year round"
- 2019-11-11 USDA hopes more Americans will eat spinach when it is red