- Lead Engineer (Horticultural Systems)
- Head Grower - Kenya
- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Manager / director vegetable processing Russia
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- California cherry crop devastated by storms
- Former Chiquita manager wants to start a revolution on the banana market
- NZ: Southern Hemisphere's largest fruit sorting machine provides a major post-harvest boost
- "Hungarian government's destruction of Dutch onions was disgraceful"
- “Now that the haskap berry is registered, we get more requests for export”
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Pink lemon arrive in Shanghai market
According to the General Manager of Shanghai Riverstone Fruits Co., Ltd, this pink lemon is developed by Limoneira Company from the US, and as the fruit grows towards its maturity, the flesh will turn pinker in colour.
Compared with regular a lemon, it has a contrasting striped skin and its acidity will be slightly lower. Currently its ripe season is between March and July each month. Due to its limited production volume, it can only be imported by LCL mode (less than container load).
Currently Pink Lemon concentrate production season takes place each year from March to July, total production is still small, only in combination with other citrus products, LCL import.Riverstone Fruits Co., Ltd: a unique way of marketing.
In fact, this is not the first time that Riversone Fruits Co. Ltd Company introduced new fruit varieties to China. Since its establishment in 2000, this company has helped import and promote Envy Apple from New Zealand, Rivas Avocado from Mexico and green grapefruit from Israel to the Chinese market.
Mr. Wang Zhizhe, general director of Riverstone Fruits said: "different from other importers who manage to lower down their costs to win more profit margins, Riverstone always positions itself as a industry leader, and they have rich experiences in marketing development and sales for new fruit varieties. Therefore in the next decade, they will focus on brand building and new market development by cooperating with suppliers.
For more information
Andy Wang, General Director
Tel: +86 21 34790857
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-22 Citrus Australia disagrees with calls for moratorium on new water-use licences
- 2019-05-22 "Export price of Chinese lemons is slightly higher than last year"
- 2019-05-22 Florida citrus growers know what it takes to survive in a tough industry
- 2019-05-22 First Summer Prim groves planted in southern Italy
- 2019-05-21 Australian grower believes whole-heartedly in local citrus
- 2019-05-21 Brazilian processing plants start purchasing oranges in spot market
- 2019-05-21 Primofiore lemons still being processed as there are very few Bianchetto available
- 2019-05-20 Mexico's lime harvest will decrease by an estimated 20%
- 2019-05-20 "Chinese markets for grapefruit and lemons are like day and night"
- 2019-05-20 High retail price for Egyptian oranges in Chinese market
- 2019-05-20 Citrus fruits account for 44% of the fresh produce withdrawn by Spanish supermarkets
- 2019-05-20 South Africa: Inevitable diminishing citrus returns as volumes keep growing
- 2019-05-20 "Everyone very wary on the lime market"
- 2019-05-17 Pakistan: Hoarding leads to price hikes during Ramadan
- 2019-05-17 Brazil: 2019-2020 Orange crop forecast
- 2019-05-17 The benefits of oranges for the skin
- 2019-05-16 2019 brings a tale of two imported citrus seasons
- 2019-05-16 Packers of Indian River sell citrus grove to grapefruit grower IMG Citrus
- 2019-05-16 Battambang oranges from Cambodia next in line for GI
- 2019-05-16 An important reminder on Citrus Tristeza Virus