- Junior buyer/ seller - Alicante, Spain
- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Sales Manager
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- Sales Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Package with avocados in different ripening stages launched
- Unrest in Chile affects cherry export to China
- Blueberries see stronger availability for 2019-2020 imports
- Hars & Hagebauer is looking for agents/producers in South Africa
- "It is everyone’s responsibility to accurately show how many hectares have been planted and where to forecast the future volumes"
Top 5 -last month
Pink lemon arrive in Shanghai market
According to the General Manager of Shanghai Riverstone Fruits Co., Ltd, this pink lemon is developed by Limoneira Company from the US, and as the fruit grows towards its maturity, the flesh will turn pinker in colour.
Compared with regular a lemon, it has a contrasting striped skin and its acidity will be slightly lower. Currently its ripe season is between March and July each month. Due to its limited production volume, it can only be imported by LCL mode (less than container load).
Currently Pink Lemon concentrate production season takes place each year from March to July, total production is still small, only in combination with other citrus products, LCL import.Riverstone Fruits Co., Ltd: a unique way of marketing.
In fact, this is not the first time that Riversone Fruits Co. Ltd Company introduced new fruit varieties to China. Since its establishment in 2000, this company has helped import and promote Envy Apple from New Zealand, Rivas Avocado from Mexico and green grapefruit from Israel to the Chinese market.
Mr. Wang Zhizhe, general director of Riverstone Fruits said: "different from other importers who manage to lower down their costs to win more profit margins, Riverstone always positions itself as a industry leader, and they have rich experiences in marketing development and sales for new fruit varieties. Therefore in the next decade, they will focus on brand building and new market development by cooperating with suppliers.
For more information
Andy Wang, General Director
Tel: +86 21 34790857
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-15 Growers & researchers seek citrus varieties that are resistant to Citrus Greening
- 2019-11-15 State government of Tripura to revive orange cultivation in Jampui Hills
- 2019-11-15 Sardinia citrus: -60% for clementines -30% for oranges
- 2019-11-15 Spanish entrepreneur on trial for scamming €180,000 worth of oranges out of 24 producers
- 2019-11-15 New market observatory for citrus fruit launched
- 2019-11-15 “It is tough to make good margins in the fruit export business.”
- 2019-11-15 "Export volume of honey pomelos produced in Heping, China increasing each year"
- 2019-11-14 New citrus varieties join old favorites
- 2019-11-14 "Expensive green oranges from Qiongzhong enter Chinese market"
- 2019-11-14 South Georgia citrus farm thrives in cool weather
- 2019-11-14 The lower citrus harvest in Andalusia will prevent a new price crisis
- 2019-11-14 "Sky-high mandarin prices, kaki market very depressed"
- 2019-11-13 Greening has devastated Florida citrus, but some growers are increasingly hopeful
- 2019-11-13 Scientists advancing citrus greening research efforts
- 2019-11-13 University of Florida prepares growers for winter weather
- 2019-11-13 "Difficult times ahead for all Spanish citrus"
- 2019-11-11 "Given the fruit shortage, we have more bargaining power this year"
- 2019-11-11 Clementines: “A complicated situation in the orchards”
- 2019-11-11 Spanish mandarin exporters forced to sell with some control
- 2019-11-11 Salicylic acid, an alternative to maintain citrus fruit quality