- Junior buyer/ seller - Alicante, Spain
- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Sales Manager
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- Sales Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Package with avocados in different ripening stages launched
- Unrest in Chile affects cherry export to China
- Blueberries see stronger availability for 2019-2020 imports
- Hars & Hagebauer is looking for agents/producers in South Africa
- "It is everyone’s responsibility to accurately show how many hectares have been planted and where to forecast the future volumes"
Top 5 -last month
Canadian farmers can earn tax credit by donating food
British Columbia becomes the third province in Canada to offer a tax incentive to farmers who donate to programs helping the needy.
“The Farmers’ Food Donation Tax Credit connects the sector with local registered charities, and as a result we all benefit,” Letnick said at the unveiling of the program Thursday at the east Vancouver warehouse of the Greater Vancouver Food Bank.
The tax credit is available to individuals and corporations that are in the farm business and donate the goods to a registered charity.
Farmers who work in B.C. harvesting products such as vegetables, fruit, nuts and others are eligible.
The credit is worth 25 per cent of the fair market value of the agricultural product and it has to be claimed in the same year as the donation.
Read more at The Province
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-15 Packaged tomatoes getting more space in produce departments
- 2019-11-14 Nigerian scientists develop GM tomatoes to combat post-harvest losses
- 2019-11-14 Predicted food trends for 2020 announced by U.S. grocer
- 2019-11-14 Turkey exported 224 million USD worth of fresh produce last month
- 2019-11-14 Ranking list shows the most harvested crops between 1961-2017
- 2019-11-14 Colorado’s specialty crop grants announced
- 2019-11-14 'Spanish sweet peppers dominate the market, conclusion of the Dutch season not far off'
- 2019-11-14 Vegetable prices in Pakistan are skyrocketing
- 2019-11-14 Turkey's fruit and vegetable exports reach $1.6 bln
- 2019-11-14 70% of the fruits and vegetables imported by Andalusia come from Morocco
- 2019-11-14 The best ways to store fruit and vegetables at home
- 2019-11-13 Imported tomatoes should cool markets Pakistan
- 2019-11-13 India and China should be key target for South African agri exports
- 2019-11-13 Leading US Agri products grown under contract
- 2019-11-13 US outlook - Vegetables and Pulses - September 2019
- 2019-11-13 Minimal impact to farms from bushfire emergency but growers still on alert as threat continues
- 2019-11-13 2.4% rise in Georgia’s vegetable exports in first 9 months of 2019
- 2019-11-12 Snowfall Kashmir – prices of essentials go up
- 2019-11-12 Spanish imports of fruit and veg from EU grew 22% in value from Jan to August
- 2019-11-11 Last year it was cucumbers, is there a different Spanish 'crisis crop' this year?