- Nursery Manager - Roydon (Essex) UK
- Labour Manager - Leamington (ON) Canada
- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- Technical Services Supervisor - Hamburg, Germany
- Cultivation Control Systems Manager - Colorado, USA
- Sales Manager based in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
- Category Manager (Mangoes, Melons & Pines) - Sydney or Brisbane, Australia
Top 5 -last week
- "Thanks to what I learned in Chile, I was able to introduce blueberries to Peru"
- GO Real-Time Trackers used to protect avocados from theft
- Covid-19: 'terrible timing' for South African citrus industry
- “Our lemon volumes are expected to increase 40 percent this year”
- Lots of space for overseas citrus on an empty European market
Top 5 -last month
- “Blueberry consumption needs to increase at a higher rate”
- "Sellable fresh cut avocado getting closer"
- “Kiwifruit, citrus and apples have become the most demanded products in India”
- Spain: Massive hail storm could have huge impact on European stone fruit season
- Passion fruit: side-line becomes serious
Malaysian mandarin sales weak
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-07 "Large demand for lemons and oranges characterizes the citrus market"
- 2020-07-07 APM Terminals Buenos Aires facilitates first ever export of lemons from Argentina to China
- 2020-07-07 Canker quarantine expanded in Texas
- 2020-07-07 Florida Governor leaves citrus funds intact
- 2020-07-06 Study looks to find tools to protect young trees from HLB
- 2020-07-06 Colombia to start exporting mandarins to the US again
- 2020-07-03 Turkish grapefruit production to increase by 8%
- 2020-07-03 Argentinian lemon shipment is sent to China
- 2020-07-03 Navels are great, Midknights are small and late mandarins are early
- 2020-07-03 South Africa's export inspection agency refutes claim of service suspension
- 2020-07-02 Cumulative volume of exported South African citrus at 11,889,038 cartons
- 2020-07-02 Lots of space for overseas citrus on an empty European market
- 2020-07-02 New digital campaign launched to promote the power of immunity-boosting citrus fruits
- 2020-07-02 "We demand an agreement that avoids tariffs on the export of citrus to the United Kingdom"
- 2020-07-01 The benefits of coatings and postharvest treatments on fresh fruits for reducing food losses and waste
- 2020-07-01 "Price of Egyptian oranges in China picks up after reaching bottom"
- 2020-07-01 "The start of lemon exports to China has generated great expectations in the sector"
- 2020-07-01 Argentina establishes export ban for lemons to EU after finding Citrus Black Spot
- 2020-07-01 "Even Navels are now being sold as juicing oranges"
- 2020-07-01 Italian retailers are after domestically produced lemons