- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Looking for reinforcement?
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Packaging withstands dramatic temperature fluctuations for blueberry
This is the first Fruit Logistica show since StePac was acquired by Johnson Matthey, global leader in sustainable technologies in May, 2015. “We see this as an ideal stage to present the exciting opportunities that the acquisition offers, in particular the prospects for further advancement of packaging products by combining functionalities developed by Johnson Matthey’s Technology Centre.” says Rani Kadosh, StePac’s Sales & Marketing Manager.
Visit them at Fruit Logistica in Berlin from February 3-5 at the Messe Convention Center, City Cube Hall B, Stand D-08.
For more information: email@example.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-16 Polystyrene packaging suitable for table grapes
- 2019-09-16 Plastic packaging: How are UK supermarkets doing right now?
- 2019-09-11 Recycling or composting?
- 2019-09-10 Dutch company CocoPallet uses coconuts for creation of pallets
- 2019-09-06 Tesco will not phase out plastic bags for loose fruit and veg
- 2019-09-06 New watermelon pouch launched
- 2019-09-05 UK consumers prepared to buy unpackaged foods
- 2019-09-05 Reusable Packaging Association announces 2019 award winner
- 2019-09-04 "Waste prevention is an important element for us as well"
- 2019-09-04 North Bay Produce to purchase compostable packaging equipment
- 2019-09-04 Plastic processing firm ILIP signs environmental sustainability pledge
- 2019-09-02 Norwegian blueberry packaging wins award
- 2019-08-30 "Future-oriented and responsible"
- 2019-08-30 "Sealable cardboard trays would meet the requirements the best"
- 2019-08-30 Lidl UK launches reusable bags for loose fruit and veg
- 2019-08-29 “The issue of packaging is two-sided: importation and distribution”
- 2019-08-29 Food packaging from tomatoes, algae and more.
- 2019-08-29 Dutch family-owned packaging company JASA opens US office
- 2019-08-29 Diverse packaging is a growing trend in Chinese fruit industry
- 2019-08-29 Ilapak develops plastic-free fresh fruit and veg packs