- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Packaging withstands dramatic temperature fluctuations for blueberry
This is the first Fruit Logistica show since StePac was acquired by Johnson Matthey, global leader in sustainable technologies in May, 2015. “We see this as an ideal stage to present the exciting opportunities that the acquisition offers, in particular the prospects for further advancement of packaging products by combining functionalities developed by Johnson Matthey’s Technology Centre.” says Rani Kadosh, StePac’s Sales & Marketing Manager.
Visit them at Fruit Logistica in Berlin from February 3-5 at the Messe Convention Center, City Cube Hall B, Stand D-08.
For more information: email@example.com
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-21 Biodegradable coffee cups - grown from fruit
- 2019-03-20 Aldi supermarkets to sell unwrapped vegetables in UK
- 2019-03-20 Can Japan do without all its plastic?
- 2019-03-20 Solid board packaging tested in various markets
- 2019-03-19 Migros switches to black boxes, resulting in red faces
- 2019-03-19 Swedish researcher creates bioplastic from fruit waste
- 2019-03-19 Narrow carton trays for freshly grown herbs
- 2019-03-18 "Plastic with a positive impact on the environment"
- 2019-03-18 "Cotton nets will become established in the trade within a few years"
- 2019-03-15 Smurfit Kappa to launch tender offer for shares in Cartón de Colombia S.A.
- 2019-03-14 Artichoke shelf life extended by 10 days with new packaging system
- 2019-03-13 Edible packaging from seaweed
- 2019-03-08 "Robust cotton nets, use again and again"
- 2019-03-07 Tropical avocado importer extends shelf life
- 2019-03-07 New look and planet-friendly packaging for Rockit apples
- 2019-03-07 Spanish horticultural sector seeks sustainability with cardboard packaging
- 2019-03-07 Automatic grape packing line 3.0 enters new season
- 2019-03-06 New look packaging for leafy greens grower
- 2019-03-06 Healthy food brand to showcase new packaging at Expo West
- 2019-03-05 'Reusable crate system Clever Fresh is an answer to the uniformity of the market'