- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
- Chief agronomic / Head grower
- Chief Executive Officer
- Greenhouse grower / production manager
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Packaging withstands dramatic temperature fluctuations for blueberry
This is the first Fruit Logistica show since StePac was acquired by Johnson Matthey, global leader in sustainable technologies in May, 2015. “We see this as an ideal stage to present the exciting opportunities that the acquisition offers, in particular the prospects for further advancement of packaging products by combining functionalities developed by Johnson Matthey’s Technology Centre.” says Rani Kadosh, StePac’s Sales & Marketing Manager.
Visit them at Fruit Logistica in Berlin from February 3-5 at the Messe Convention Center, City Cube Hall B, Stand D-08.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-01-15 "Not too colorful; the product must speak for itself"
- 2021-01-14 New plastic-free crate cover
- 2021-01-13 Citrus cartons unveiled for Lunar New Year
- 2021-01-13 APAL Post-harvest Seminar goes online to explore smart packhouse
- 2021-01-12 Bottom of fresh herbs bag becomes growing pot
- 2021-01-11 KM Packaging launches compostable product range
- 2021-01-11 How should fruit be described on packaging labels?
- 2021-01-11 Third packer for cold-hardy citrus
- 2021-01-07 “We decided to stand out with improvements in appearance for our packaging”
- 2021-01-07 Smart big bags measuring temperature
- 2021-01-07 Chinese export of agricultural mesh bags increased during the pandemic
- 2021-01-05 Scotty Brand cuts 27 tons of plastic from its packaging
- 2021-01-05 Azura Group puts 100% CO₂-neutrality on tomato packaging
- 2021-01-05 Canadian apple company introduces biodegradable packaging
- 2021-01-04 "This year will certainly hold one or two more challenges for all of us"
- 2021-01-04 STEPAC Partners with J-Tech in Australia
- 2020-12-24 “More tomatoes being top sealed”
- 2020-12-24 "We are continuing to develop our packaging solutions in the new year with many new ideas and a great passion"
- 2020-12-24 Brazil creates biodegradable packaging for mango exports
- 2020-12-24 How to choose the best packaging for a product?