- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- Argentina’s lemon harvest has kicked off
- New grape varieties strike balance between consumer wants and grower needs
- "Sonya apples from New Zealand enter Chinese market"
- Reliable Malaysian market emerges as gateway for South African fruit into South East Asia
- The Kiwi Connection plans to take South African kiwis places
Top 5 -last week
- "The fertilizer industry is at a turning point"
- From the ripe revolution of avocados to expansion into mangos
- AAA Growers' first sea freight avocados selling well in Dubai market
- Sri Lankan coconut coir exporter to double berry farms in Mexico
- China’s lockdowns force fruit exporters to divert to Southeast Asia
Top 5 -last month
Markets “higher than they have been in years”
US(FL): Cabbage market washed out by heavy rains
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-24 Poland loses three million Ukrainian mushroom pickers to the war
- 2022-05-24 More organic Brussels sprouts production for 2022
- 2022-05-24 Morocco has overtaken Spain to became the UK's second-largest tomato supplier
- 2022-05-24 Paradajz produced record 5,200 tons of tomatoes last year
- 2022-05-24 "The mushroom market's supply-side regulation will become evident"
- 2022-05-24 "We have not increased our baby leaf or herb production due to the higher costs"
- 2022-05-24 New fennel processing line
- 2022-05-24 "Due to enormous cost increases, we should choose for a partnership-based 'open book costing'"
- 2022-05-24 "For the mushroom industry, the Russia-Ukraine conflict is a major threat"
- 2022-05-24 “The 2022 artichoke campaign is early and very qualitative”
- 2022-05-23 Spain: Supplying a wide range of microgreens, looking to expand to meet growing demand
- 2022-05-23 Bumper season for mushrooms in Canberra
- 2022-05-23 "Tomato prices remain excellent"
- 2022-05-23 Dole artichokes now available in Sam's Club supermarkets
- 2022-05-23 Cucumber prices are dropping in Ukraine
- 2022-05-23 "Due to our international supplier structure, fresh arugula is available to us almost year-round"
- 2022-05-20 The Tudela artichoke harvest is expected to decrease by 30%
- 2022-05-20 "Mini-Romana allows for higher yields, which means a better utilization of the available space"
- 2022-05-20 An Apulian farmer on the asparagus campaign
- 2022-05-20 Many opportunities for mushroom farming in Nigeria