- Junior buyer/ seller - Alicante, Spain
- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Sales Manager
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- Sales Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Package with avocados in different ripening stages launched
- Unrest in Chile affects cherry export to China
- Blueberries see stronger availability for 2019-2020 imports
- Hars & Hagebauer is looking for agents/producers in South Africa
- "It is everyone’s responsibility to accurately show how many hectares have been planted and where to forecast the future volumes"
Top 5 -last month
Chinese participants of Fruit Logistica
How Chinese fresh produce trade with Europe is changing
This landscape is gradually changing. Technology companies and service providers are increasingly present. In addition, companies that used to be exporters are starting to launch import branches to cater for growing demand in China for overseas fruits. Post-harvest technology and cold chain logistics are, albeit from a low base, developing.
Reemoon is one of China's leading post-harvest equipment providers. The company develops and produces sorting and cleaning machines, conducts research into preservation and yield and offers related service to the industry. The company has a majority on the Chinese market post-harvest equipment market and its machines are widely used in the Chinese citrus, apple, kiwi and date industry.
The company's history goes back to 2001 and its export branch was launched in 2014. Currently, its international operations account for 10% of total business. Hill Zhou, manager, is excited about the coming fair: “recently, we have been focusing on the export market. We will be present with a team in Berlin and we were present in Hong Kong in September. We are well established in China. We run different research centres in China and own 70% of the domestic market. Now, we want to start cooperating with European companies.”
Contact: Hill Zhou (+86 1887 9730 010 )
Anqiu Hengyuan Vegetables and Anqiu Baiseng Food
Anqiu Hengyuan Vegetables is run by Bryan Wang. The company has its ginger fields in Anqiu city, Shandong Province, centre of Chinese ginger production. Bryan is of the next generation Chinese business people. He speaks fluent English and travels the world to meet his clients.
Anqiu Baiseng Food is a ginger export. The company expects 2016 to be a good year for vegetable export. Prices of their main products, including ginger, have come down and the exchange rate of the Chinese yuan has become more competitive. In 2014 and 2015, farmers in Shandong province, China, increased their ginger plant areas. As a result, prices came down sharply in the second half of 2015. “Our company was established in 2012. Our main products are ginger, taro, potatoes and carrots. We export 95% of our products. It is great we have the opportunity to meet our European clients”, says Charlie of Anqiu Baiseng Food
Anqiu Hengyuan Vegetables: Bryan
Anqiu Baiseng Food: Charlie
Qingdao A-Best International Trading
Qingdao A-Best is attending Fruit Logistica because the company wants to learn about the European fresh produce industry. The company is active in three industries: agriculture, Chinese traditional medicine and agriculture building products. Its mean export markets for agriculture in Europe are France, the Netherlands and the UK. “We are happy to meet our clients at our stand and to get to know the European market better”, says Patrick, the export manager.
Contact: Patrick (+86 1386 3981 776+86 1386 3981 776)
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-15 New annual B2B event to act as Africa's gate to fresh produce
- 2019-11-15 Netherlands: 'company continues to work at full capacity'
- 2019-11-14 Indian farming company works to increase traceability for 20th anniversary
- 2019-11-14 Gotham Greens opens urban ag center in Chicago
- 2019-11-14 United Fresh 2020 convention registration open now
- 2019-11-14 CEO of worldwide avocado marketer will retire in 2020
- 2019-11-14 Sunkist hires Matt Shekoyan as VP of Strategy
- 2019-11-14 Chinese Alibaba reached new sales record of 38.4 billion USD on November 11th
- 2019-11-14 Italians abroad: with Vico Food Box, the flavors of the tradition delivered home
- 2019-11-14 The Spanish citrus cooperative Soex 2 opens a new 3,700 m2 warehouse in Xilxes
- 2019-11-13 Philadelphia-based wholesaler celebrates 100th anniversary
- 2019-11-13 Plant-based product producer announces new VP of technical services
- 2019-11-13 "I look forward to supporting growth in my new role"
- 2019-11-13 Nature Fresh Farms celebrates 20th anniversary
- 2019-11-13 AGQ Labs acquires a laboratory in Costa Rica
- 2019-11-13 New Colombian grower base expands year-round avocado offering
- 2019-11-12 Hars & Hagebauer is looking for agents/producers in South Africa
- 2019-11-12 Bob Nunes, co-founder of Nunes Company, passes away at 88
- 2019-11-12 New foldable intermediate bulk container solution for both container and unloading systems
- 2019-11-12 New senior plant breeder to strengthen sweet pepper breeding program