- Agronomist (Vertical Farming)
- Sales Representative - Canada
- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
How El Niño affects sugar snap production in Peru and Guatemala
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-26 Sharp rise in prices for imported tomatoes in Ukraine
- 2019-03-26 The future of Canary tomato exports depends on aid
- 2019-03-26 "The high-price garlic market in China opens up new export opportunities"
- 2019-03-26 Chinese storage volume of vegetables declines, price rises
- 2019-03-26 AU: Gippsland Vegetable growers doing their best to hang onto crops as drought intensifies
- 2019-03-26 "Most large European retailers switch to Dutch bell peppers around week 16"
- 2019-03-26 France: Asparagus tips are already visible
- 2019-03-26 Italy: Five new shoot mixes
- 2019-03-26 Black garlic in complete bulbs, peeled cloves, purée and powder
- 2019-03-25 Polish mushroom specialties in high-convenience packaging
- 2019-03-25 “The lettuce market has been tensing up for a month”
- 2019-03-25 Winter leeks: “We should last until May”
- 2019-03-25 Dordogne: Morel mushrooms hit the shelves
- 2019-03-25 Quality of Spanish bell peppers decreasing, now waiting for retail to switch
- 2019-03-25 Biostimulants: relief for stressed-out vegetable crops
- 2019-03-25 Reduced acreage contributing to high celery market in US
- 2019-03-22 'Carrot market awaiting demand from washers'
- 2019-03-22 "This Easter, we will have a great asparagus harvest"
- 2019-03-22 China: Price of Heaven Facing peppers greatly increased
- 2019-03-22 Spain: "We are barely affected by price fluctuations"