- Lead Engineer (Horticultural Systems)
- Head Grower - Kenya
- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Manager / director vegetable processing Russia
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
One Banana shows a day in the life of workers
Shot on location throughout ONE Banana’s farms in Guatemala earlier this year, the video highlights the four pillars upon which ONE Banana was founded: to grow the highest quality fruit ensuring that consumers receive the best bananas, support its employees and their local communities, demonstrate an unwavering commitment to corporate social responsibility, and continue its dedication to environmental sustainability.
For the first time ever, viewers will get the opportunity to view actual footage filmed at ONE Banana farms. They will see firsthand testimonials from ONE employees, members of the Guatemalan community and children who have benefited from the Company’s many social responsibility programs. This includes ONE Banana’s Safe Water Project (which makes water filters publicly available at substantially reduced costs), their Nutritious School Snack Program (which donates one banana per student each school year at 16 area schools), and the Human Development Center (that provides, among other things, high-quality, low-cost medical care to employees and members of the community as well as a private education to the children of ONE Banana employees).
For more information about ONE Banana and to view their new film, please visit their website, www.onebananas.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-24 Slight decrease in Peruvian organic banana exports
- 2019-05-24 Banana industry recognises some of its best Australian growers as congress wraps up
- 2019-05-24 Bananas might be the next big thing in packaged foods
- 2019-05-22 The International Banana Congress will revolve around Fusarium
- 2019-05-22 How will the Chinese banana market develop after recent fluctuations?
- 2019-05-22 Australian Banana Congress begins on the Gold Coast
- 2019-05-22 Philippines’ growers want lower tariff on banana exports to Japan
- 2019-05-22 Kenya: Kisii banana farmers want factory expedited
- 2019-05-21 "We did not succeed in convincing the customers of our commitment"
- 2019-05-21 Former Chiquita manager wants to start a revolution on the banana market
- 2019-05-21 Paraguay: Producers threaten roadblocks unless bananas included in school snacks
- 2019-05-21 India: Heavy gusts damage plantain trees at Gudiyatham
- 2019-05-20 New Zealand: More banana cultivation in Northland?
- 2019-05-20 Lidl withdraws plans to only sell Fair Trade bananas
- 2019-05-20 Colombia looks to export bananas to China
- 2019-05-17 Unsupervised fires burn organic banana production in Peru
- 2019-05-17 Panama: Banana strike threatened unless salary agreement is reached with Chiquita
- 2019-05-17 EU wraps up banana project in south of Belize
- 2019-05-16 Brexit could damage Cameroon's banana trade with the United Kingdom
- 2019-05-16 The Tunisian Trade Office resumes banana imports