- Assistant Production & Plant Health Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Head of International Farming
- Sr. Productinnovatie (R&D) Engineer
- Aftersales Coördinator
- Maintenance Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Labor Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- General Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Sales Development Executive - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Aussie sweetcorn hit in Malaysia
Tesco Malaysia featured Australian vegetables, fruits, meats and seafood for two weeks and the feedback for the products have been positive.
West Australian sweetcorn tastes different to sweetcorn grown in Malaysia as they use different varieties and it is a lot sweeter.
Trandos Farms managing director, Jim TRandos said WA produce was generally regarded as premium food by Malaysian consumers. "Our product is marketed under the WA Corn Growers label." he said. "Our packaging has the kangaroo and the sun on it, which is recognisable by customers."
Malaysia is a traditional export market for fresh WA produce. WA products are well known and highly regarded for food quality and safety.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-12-05 "The rains have forced us to stop the harvest and delay the loading"
- 2019-12-05 "The great demand keeps the prices of the growing sweet potato production stable"
- 2019-12-05 France and Germany, destination for more than 50% of Spanish zucchini
- 2019-12-05 Greenway Farms uses high-tech to get to the root of nutrition
- 2019-12-05 Sicilian artichoke campaign has started
- 2019-12-05 Spain is the world's largest truffle producer
- 2019-12-05 Tomato cultivation grows faster in North West Europe than in the South
- 2019-12-05 Interest and availability of organic greenhouse cukes grows
- 2019-12-04 “Limited supply of portobello mushrooms for the end of this year”
- 2019-12-04 "Shitake" mushrooms grown with beer in Brussels
- 2019-12-04 Jammu & Kashmir administration asks farmers to grow broccoli and parsley
- 2019-12-04 Chinese sweet potato price drops
- 2019-12-04 Fruit and vegetable product sales fall in Argentina
- 2019-12-04 Argentina exports five containers of garlic from Mendoza to Taiwan
- 2019-12-04 UK risks running low on carrots after heavy flooding
- 2019-12-04 Waitrose abandons strict requirements for sprouts due to extreme storms
- 2019-12-04 "We expect to see an increase of Roma and grape tomatoes this year”
- 2019-12-03 North Bay Produce, Inc. announces partnership with Guatemalan farm
- 2019-12-03 Market price of Chinese garlic is slightly unstable
- 2019-12-03 Chinese pepper price is rising because buyers are enthusiastically filling their warehouses