- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
- Inkoper retail - Aalsmeer
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Heavy weather to hit Alicante, Valencia en Murcia
- Will the harvest forecasts change after the storms in Spain?
- Australian farmer convicted of importing garlic illegally
- "Citrus from South Africa selling better than grapes at online wholesale website"
- T&G sells its 5.8 ha Mt Wellington site in preparation for company growth
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL BLUEBERRY MARKET
- Will Asia Fruit Logistica take place in September? Trade show organization offers participants option in December
- South Africa: Port activities halted again due to violence against truckers
- Avocado market expected to tighten in coming weeks
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL BERRY MARKET
Jinan Haijiang Trading expands foreign trade
China: strong demand for import bananas
Haijiang is one of the biggest vegetable exporters in Shandong Province. Besides Filipino bananas the company also imports kiwis from New Zealand and Chile, and apples from the US. The company runs its own vegetable plantations in Shandong province and, additionally, acquires fruit and vegetables from local farmers. “We focus on quality control and have installed advanced cool storage systems. We can ensure our products are delivered on time and in a good state”.
“We import and export garlic, apple, pear, pomelo, ginger, potato, carrot, onion, chestnut and peanuts. Vegetables form our main business within China, accounting for 60% of our total annual trade volume."
Xiuli Zhou, Ji Sheng Zhong, Jing Qu and Min Fang You at Asia Fruit Logistica
Apples and garlic form the biggest export products. “We have two newly installed garlic processing facilities that cover an area of 8,000 squary meters. In addition, our cold storage can hold up to 10,000 ton of garlic. We export garlic to South America, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and Europe. Our apples are exported to the Middle East and Eastern Europe”.
Mr. Shi Lihua
Jining Haijiang Trading
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-13 An edible rice starch coating improves the marketability of bananas
- 2019-09-13 SIE, a new comprehensive insurance for the maritime transport of bananas from Ecuador
- 2019-09-11 "Limited banana supply ensures stable market"
- 2019-09-11 ICA partnering with banana associations to control the spread of "Fusarium"
- 2019-09-11 New project to revitalize Peru's organic banana sector
- 2019-09-11 Why Australia’s Carnarvon-grown bananas need packaging
- 2019-09-10 "Not all bananas are the same"
- 2019-09-10 The price of Ecuadorian bananas increases to US $8 per box
- 2019-09-10 Panama TR4 spreading on infected farms in North Queensland
- 2019-09-09 Prices of high quality bananas increase in Poland, while average prices fall
- 2019-09-06 Bananas: 14 unique types you may or may not know
- 2019-09-06 "Banana export Sem1 2019: 17% lower vs previous year"
- 2019-09-05 Ecuador again allows imports of in vitro banana plants
- 2019-09-05 Banana prices in Latin American of July '19 tend to follow 2018 curve
- 2019-09-05 The supply of imported bananas in Spain almost matches that from the Canary Islands
- 2019-09-05 Venezuela bans agricultural imports from Colombia for fear of Fusarium
- 2019-09-05 Chiquita launches promotion for kids to get creative
- 2019-09-05 Cambodia: Longmate to reach banana export goals in China
- 2019-09-05 Banana industry likely to be harmed by Great Barrier Reef protection proposal
- 2019-09-04 Upcoming holidays in China may push up banana prices in September