- Processing & Quality Management Director - Made, The Netherlands or Sderot/Brurim, Israel
- Aankomend Int. Export Manager jonge groenteplanten
- Director of Hydroponic Production - Madrid, Spain
- Non-Executive Directors
- Horticultural Sales Manager - Fruit Industry, Europe
- Sales Representative - New South Wales (Australia)
- Business Development Coordinator - New Zealand
- Greenhouse Production Manager - Heho (Shan State) Myanmar
- Account Manager Benelux
- Inkoop Specialist AGF - Bleiswijk
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Hainan fruit and veg export to Russia and Mongolia
The winter fruit and vegetable demand in the northern parts of Russia and Mongolia is just as substantial as in North-China. In 2014, approximately 400,000 tons of fruit and vegetables were exported via Manzhouli trade port to Russia.
About 20% of the exports came from Hainan.
There is still room for growth in exports to Russia in the future. With the implementation of the 'One Belt, One Road' strategy, Manzhouli City will intensify the special workplan 'Southern vegetables shipped north'. Plans are made to build a Manzhouli base in Hainan to ensure the quality of the products, to expand the fruit and vegetable export to Russia and to expand the scale of port economy.
Source: Hainan Daily
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-06-14 Increased engagement at renewed United Fresh Show
- 2019-06-14 More fruits and vegetables from third countries in the EU
- 2019-06-14 'Deliveries of German strawberries noticeably extended'
- 2019-06-14 Mercabarna expects 9% increase in fruit sales
- 2019-06-14 Prices for winter veggies cool down in New Zealand
- 2019-06-13 EEC recommends boosting trade of fruit and berries in member states
- 2019-06-13 Supply nosediving - vegetable prices soar in Mysuru
- 2019-06-13 Exceptional Belgian cabbage prices: old white and red cabbage 2 euro per head
- 2019-06-13 Satisfactory year for fennel from Metaponto
- 2019-06-12 US: Study detects big differences in produce shelf life
- 2019-06-12 Water shortages and heat are hiking prices of Indian vegetables
- 2019-06-12 Zimbabwe government to set up horticulture department
- 2019-06-12 “Fruit season above average for producers”
- 2019-06-12 Peru's non-traditional exports increase by 7.6%
- 2019-06-12 Balance sheets for Slovenian agricultural products 2018
- 2019-06-12 "The sector's disorganization prevents better prices in Almeria"
- 2019-06-12 "More varied diets, but not very sustainable"
- 2019-06-11 Parts of India: Heat wave causes vegetable prices to rise 40% in one week
- 2019-06-11 Egyptian export opportunities to Italy exceeded €8 mln in first five months 2019
- 2019-06-11 California produce volumes growing