- Access to the Free and Secure Trade (FAST) lanes at land borders.
- The ability to move to the front of inspection lines
- A lesser potential of customs and border examinations and an exemption from Stratified Exams (SEs).
- Shorter wait times at the border
- Access to the C-TPAT Status Verification Interface (SVI).
- A CBP Supply Chain Security Specialist (SCSS) assigned to the company.
- Eligibility for other U.S. Government pilot programs such as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Secure Supply Chain (SSC) program
- The potential to participate in the Importer Self-Assessment Program (ISA).
- Sales Manager
- Bedrijfsleider locatie Portugal
- Key Account Manager Horticulture - Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Operations manager - Berlin area, Germany
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers | Kenya
- General Manager (Horticulture Farm) | Kenya
- Floral Designer - Floral Direct. Carle Place, NY (Long Island, USA)
- Tomato Breeder (H/F)
- Junior / Senior Export Manager
- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
C-TPAT certification against terrorism increases speed of freight
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-08-12 Chinese banana prices stable due to limited supply
- 2020-08-12 In the last four years, Ecuadorian banana spot prices have been substantially higher than contract prices
- 2020-08-11 Lisbon: 375 kilograms of cocaine hidden in banana container seized
- 2020-08-11 Malaysia: FGV clonal research to meet 30% of national banana demand
- 2020-08-11 Iran: Banana imports at $113 million from March to July
- 2020-08-11 Cambodia sees rise of banana plantations
- 2020-08-11 New banana varieties for Tanzanian and Ugandan growers
- 2020-08-10 Dole unveils integrated strategy against banana disease
- 2020-08-10 Mexican banana exports have risen in first half of 2020
- 2020-07-24 “The banana sector of Guadeloupe and Martinique is facing a very severe drought”
- 2020-07-24 “In fact, there is no module of FIPS that we do not use”
- 2020-07-24 Cocaine found in container carrying bananas from Costa Rica
- 2020-07-24 Building of Sh117 million banana market starts in Kenya
- 2020-07-24 Coles investing to support Queensland banana growers
- 2020-07-23 Slow banana sales and affordable prices
- 2020-07-23 "Clear increase in banana sales"
- 2020-07-22 Queensland: Feral pigs are spreading Panama TR4
- 2020-07-22 Banana prices in China fluctuating within normal range
- 2020-07-22 Colombian Banana Growers' Union Calls for Accelerated Testing of COVID-19
- 2020-07-21 Ample bananas keep pricing low